Grilled Tilapia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilled Tilapia?

Anyone have any tips for the best way to prepare these suckers on the grill? When dressing them should I leave them "on the halfshell" or what?

Skin off and grill (on foil) or saute with a little butter and lemom pepper. Throw a few sliced veggies on the grill and serve with wild rice for a healthy supper.

Comment

I like to season with louisiana blackened seasoning and cook them in a cast iron skillet with a little bit of olive oil on my bbq pit. Serve with saffron rice and cold beer. mmm mmm

Comment

I have cooked them just about everyway you can and they always turn out great. Tilapia is my favorite to make into fish tacos too!

Comment

Tilapia is great for tacos. I used a blackening type season and little butter in skillet.

Comment

Skin-on in foil. Add a slice of butter or margerine, lemon/pepper. Sear the foil over fire and the skin will stick to it. The meat comes off without the skin. Or you can serve with the skin . My bro and I will be making a run for fresh water Reds soon. Tilapia is the back-up staple , but we catch a bunch. Last time we spent 4 hours and had 120+ in the 3-5 lb range.

Comment

Working...
            X