Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a relationship with a Photographer..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a relationship with a Photographer..

This seems to be the proper place for this... but if it needs to be in classifieds please tell me.

I find myself sitting here with 103 degree heat outside at 6 PM in Encinal wondering why I am doing this by myself. Taking photographs of these deer... though it is my passion... usually ends up being secondary to my scouting job as I gear up towards hunting season. As hunting season progresses... too often I find myself guiding or getting guides ready to go out with their hunters.

Many people have expressed interest to me who want to come down and take pictures, but I am looking for someone who is just as much a masochist as I am (or was) when it comes to braving the elements and spending time in a stand. This means multiple years and lots of time spent searching for big deer. If you can only do it for a couple of weekends a year, that's not what I'm looking for. I would like to find someone who would hunt our deer relentlessly... like a coyote... with a camera. If that sounds fun to you... you may be the person I'm looking for.

I'm not offering money... just subject matter. Please PM me if you are interested, or respond with suggestions.

Thanks!

Marko

bump

Comment

Great Gesture! I would love to if I had the time!

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

opps, looks like scotty is whoring his self out, again !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bughunter View Post
            opps, looks like scotty is whoring his self out, again !!!
            Watch it Tom! You'll get on the list!

Comment

If I was younger, or older, and no wife/kids...what a great opportunity! Good luck!
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                Watch it Tom! You'll get on the list!
                i'm allready on ur A list

Comment

Will she work?

[ATTACH]387773[/ATTACH]
                  Last edited by Froggy; 11-07-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X