Question for LEO out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for LEO out there

My nephew just graduated from SAPD academy. What is an appropriate gift to give him? Ideally a GC somewhere he can really get some use.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Best gift to get him is 2 sets of S&W stainless steel chained cuff's with his first initial and last name engraved in them. S&W Model 103P has served me well my 18 years so far. He'll still have them at his retirement if you get stainless and engraved.

Andrew

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
    My nephew just graduated from SAPD academy. What is an appropriate gift to give him? Ideally a GC somewhere he can really get some use.

Comment

the visa cards are well accepted ,, just about anywhere

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

Hmm, been in eighteen plus years, still working the street, if you are looking for a LE specific gift, I love my pistol light. I have a Streamlight, Surefire also makes good stuff. A good knife is also an essential, I carry a Spyderco Endura 4 with the wave opening system. Been carrying it for over ten years and its with me every day, every shift. A nice pen is also always handy, he will do more writing than anything else in all honesty. Good luck.

Comment

Never used this place but they offer free engraving these are the stainless 103's

The brushed stainless steel has a dull appearance relative to nickel plated cuffs. Includes Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty and instructions.

Great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
              Best gift to get him is 2 sets of S&W stainless steel chained cuff's with his first initial and last name engraved in them. S&W Model 103P has served me well my 18 years so far. He'll still have them at his retirement if you get stainless and engraved.

Andrew
              Andrew, Just ordered them. Great recommendation.

Comment

Cuffs are a great gift. I had 2 sets with my intials for 20+ years. Without intials, they disappeared in the jail.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
                  Never used this place but they offer free engraving these are the stainless 103's

https://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/sm...eel-handcuffs/
                  I literally ordered from them a few minutes ago.

Comment

Just think of the **** those cuffs will be put through and because they are quality and stainless will last his entire career. I work down here in Galveston County in a salt enviroment day in and day out and these stainless one's I carry have outlasted the regular model 100's my coworkers carry. It'll be something he'll still have when he retires.

I literally ordered from them a few minutes ago.

Comment

My little brother bought me two pair of engraved handcuffs. Still carry one pair daily. The others are in a shadow box.

Comment

St Michaels charm

Comment

I would have said engraved flash light. When I graduated my mom bought my pistol and one of my closest friends who was a sergeant at the time bought me a Streamlight with my name engraved. I still carry it 12 years later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            St Michaels charm
                            This

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

We bought a set of handcuffs for my son-in-law.

Comment

Working...
                              X