Looking for hog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for hog hunt

I have a coworker looking for a hog hunt for one of his clients. Appears to be open to anywhere in the state.

Does anyone have a good recommendation where to go for a paid hog hunt with a reputable outfit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am running hog hunts. I’m just south of Dallas about 20 min. Stand and feeder hunts or thermal hunts. Hunts take place along the banks of the trinity over with over 6k acres! I have lodging for weekend hunts as well. Shoot me a message for more details and I can get him set up. I think you have my cell phone number. If so shoot me a text

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
      I am running hog hunts. I’m just south of Dallas about 20 min. Stand and feeder hunts or thermal hunts. Hunts take place along the banks of the trinity over with over 6k acres! I have lodging for weekend hunts as well. Shoot me a message for more details and I can get him set up. I think you have my cell phone number. If so shoot me a text

Dang I forgot all about this thread.

For some reason I’m not getting reply notifications.

Anyway PM inbound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can’t recommend Jeremy Simpson at High Plains Hunts enough.

Comment

look up the Solana Ranch in Salado, Tx. They have lodging, meals, guides everything.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            look up the Solana Ranch in Salado, Tx. They have lodging, meals, guides everything.
            I’m sorry!!! What did you say???
            I couldn’t get past your avatar!!!

Comment

4 of us did a thermal hunt with this group https://www.threecurl.com/ and had a great time and were successful.
              They do all sorts of other hunts as well.
              We used the lodge, cooked our own food and stayed the night (since we didn't get back until 0130 or so...)

Comment

Call Britt at b&b hunting services. Feeders, lodging, and a great guy to deal with. I’ve killed hogs on his places. Tell him Gary Dilday recommended him to you.

Comment

Working...
                X