This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Massive impact and some of these programs stand to loose between 80-100 million in revenue which will trickle down to non revenue sports getting canceled for good at University's from coast to coast.
    Thing is, these schools did it to themselves. They are voluntarily cancelling their seasons. I say if they want to cancel, let em. Who cares? They get to deal with the budget fiascoes that ensue.

Comment

Saint Nicky has spoken...

Comment

The SEC, Big 12, and ACC will play. I think that they will complete the season, though there are likely to be some postponed or cancelled games because some kids will be idiots and sneak out on a road trip and hit the town, or whatever.

The Big 10 and PAC 12 will not play. The PAC is having problems with the states that their schools are in. I don't really understand the Big 10.

Comment

Maybe this will make y'all feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            I have a feeling i won't be watching either way unless networks skip all the flag kneeling....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            College teams are not on the field for the anthem.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
              Fake news...haven’t heard of anyone dying from the flu in months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or cancer, or heart attack, or car wreck, or...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big Eaux is ready to geaux.....

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

PAC medical board says play ball, but don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Last edited by Chad C; 08-11-2020, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Not that you guys would care but the MWC (Mountain West Conference) cancelled yesterday for not only football, but all fall sports.
                    At least now I don't have to feel bad about not going to the Wyoming Cowboys games to cheer on my alma mater when I am out in the country chasing Antelope, Deer, Elk and Coyotes!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/CDuKLyNH...eo_watch_again

Maybe this will make y'all feel better.
                      You're correct. I do feel better now.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        The SEC, ACC will play. Big 12 is split at this moment. I think that they will complete the season, though there are likely to be some postponed or cancelled games because some kids will be idiots and sneak out on a road trip and hit the town, or whatever.

The Big 10 and PAC 12 will not play. The PAC is having problems with the states that their schools are in. I don't really understand the Big 10.
                        FIFY, official word should be coming out abut the Big 10 any moment now, I sure hope Big 12 follows with SEC and ACC even if it is a patchwork schedule. SEC & ACC already in talks for having the conference championships as semis and the two conference winners playing for national championship if the other 3 power 5 conferences shut it down this year.

Comment

Decommit season has begun as the Big 10 has canceled their season with the PAC soon to follow. ACC, SEC, and Big 12 staying the course for now. These three conferences are going to pick up a bunch of quality recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So BIG has just postponed to the spring instead of cancelling?

Pac12 assuming to follow?

Comment

Down goes the PAC 12.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                                FIFY, official word should be coming out abut the Big 10 any moment now, I sure hope Big 12 follows with SEC and ACC even if it is a patchwork schedule. SEC & ACC already in talks for having the conference championships as semis and the two conference winners playing for national championship if the other 3 power 5 conferences shut it down this year.
                                Let's put it this way, if the Big 12 goes to a vote of school president's right now and cancels the season, I think Texas and OU (at least) makes some calls to cobble together some games and play football this year. I don't see Texas Tech, TCU, OSU, or Baylor voting to cancel the season. West Virginia, KSU, and Iowa State seems unlikely to vote to cancel. I can see Kansas voting against a season just to align with the Big 10. They want in that conference badly.

Anyway, if it comes to a vote, I don't think they have the numbers for cancellation.

Comment

Working...
                                X