Looking for a gun safe ($400-600)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a gun safe ($400-600)

Just what the title says. I am moving to start my real life, and I'm looking for a good gun safe. Want a solid safe with electronic combo. Heavy door with good latches. I am not looking for just a stack on gun cabinet, I want something that I can trust. But, I am on a budget. Any tips would be greatly appreciated

I saw a video on them a while back and all I have to say is do your research. Make sure you can bolt it down and look at the metal that is in the door

Comment

I bought this one a few months ago and really like it.

Tractor Supply Co. is the source for farm supplies, pet and animal feed and supplies, clothing, tools, fencing, and so much more. Buy online and pick up in store is available at most locations. Tractor Supply Co. is your source for the Life Out Here lifestyle!

Comment

I have the same one and like it also.

Comment

Call 954-804-4381. CLICK HERE: https://weaponseducationsafes.com/ I Now Have A Custom Safe Company To Custom Make You The Safe That Is Perfect For You. CALL ...

Comment

Originally posted by Team Porkchop View Post
            I bought this one a few months ago and really like it.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/stor...4-gun-capacity
            I have this one too and like it. It is on sale from Tractor Supply often too. I bought mine when it was around $450. You'll probably see some deals in the coming months.

Comment

Good info here!

Comment

Cannon at tractor supply

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDon View Post
                  Cannon at tractor supply
                  I agree , I looked all around and found that the cannon suited my needs. Tractor supply had the best prices, One thing to remember is to always buy a bigger safe than what you need.

Comment

saw them at wal mart the other night for $397 and $497 nice looking outside but couldn't see inside (locked)

Comment

Wait for Black Friday, and go to Tractor Supply.

Comment

I would look around for a better one that is scratch and dent unit

Comment

I got a nice 24 gun cap safe at home depot of all places last year black friday for 499. great deal. I believe it is a 45min @ 1200deg. They will probably run them again this year. Electronic lock with a manual key for in case of malfunction.

Comment

I'm gonna have about two shotguns, a rifle, and a couple pistols. I want to be able to hang my bow in it somehow. Are these safes large enough for a bow????

Comment

Go bigger than you think you'll need. Also remember that the gun cap ratings are not for scoped rifles. Those take up more room so if you have scoped rifles expect your cap to be less than advertised.

Comment

Working...
                              X