No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys I am very proud of my first no matter the size. I was so pumped I almost forgot to look through the peep sight!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=hachiebowhunter;2960359]Buckshot, if that is true ya might call a game warden. If you are hunting and they are harassing you they can be fined.[/QUote

Thanks hachie i didnt no that, if it continues the next time i hunt im gonna go down by the road and see if i cant wait till they come back by and do it so i can see whos vehicle it is coming from then call the game warden.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky J View Post
        I think this has got to top everything. I am sitting in a tree about 50 feet inside a set of woods and I start hearing this growling sound from the edge of the open field. So after a little while I get down and go look. I find a guy laying in the grass beer bottle by side and snoring like a grizzly bear at 5:30 in the afternoon. I tried to wake him but he didn't flinch. Just kept snoring.
        This is funny stuff. you should put this around the campfire.

Comment

I walked right by that guy on Saturday afternoon!!! He never woke up, wonder how long he stayed like that? It was almost dark when I passed him.

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
            Lone Wolf I no longer have the head in my possession it is in a buddies freezer. I used a game wardens skinnin station and he measured it at 13 inside spread. I was actually a little nervous that it was under but either way its my trophy.
            Fellas thanks for the comments

TXBOWCM congrats on the deer and be proud of any animal you take with a bow.
            Justin,congratulation's on your trophy. As proud as you are of the trophy,you should be twice as proud of the skill's you have to get said trophy..

Comment

Great Story Justin!! I felt like I was watching the whole thing over your shoulder. Great Buck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
                Lone Wolf I no longer have the head in my possession it is in a buddies freezer. I used a game wardens skinnin station and he measured it at 13 inside spread. I was actually a little nervous that it was under but either way its my trophy.

Fellas thanks for the comments

TXBOWCM congrats on the deer and be proud of any animal you take with a bow.
                Just giving you a little hell, where's a game wardens skinnin station at?

Comment

at his house its a nice little set up. we need put put some concrete down just havent done it yet. There nothin wrong with a little hell givin I dont take it personal.

Comment

Hey Justin

Do you think this is the same deer?
                    Attached Files

Comment

That one in the back looks nice

Comment

its very close i will have to look at the other pics you sent me

Comment

Went to see a doctor last friday after coughing uncontrolably in the stand. The medicne makes me weak!!!!

Comment

Got a doe this morning. Gonna put some meat in the freezer. She came in broadside at 20 yds. Hit her with the rage 2 blade. She ran 30 feet Then piled up and took her last breath. Double lung.

Entrance hole

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky J View Post
                              Got a doe this morning. Gonna put some meat in the freezer. She came in broadside at 20 yds. Hit her with the rage 2 blade. She ran 30 feet Then piled up and took her last breath. Double lung.

Entrance hole
                              Man that is one heck of a hole...............Awesome shot!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Ricky good to see ya connect

Comment

Working...
                                X