Lets see your lease rides..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see your lease rides..

My son just picked up a Jeep Grand Wagoneer (ZJ). He wants to get it rigged out for the ranch. He wants to put a 2" receiver on the front to use the road feeder and mount a winch. I am going to have a buddy weld the rear diff and I am on the fence about doing the front diff. I would like to get the AC working eventually. We will slime the tires and ad a few LED lights.
    What must have do you guys suggest?

Ac/heat, front and rear receiver hitches. Sho is nice to get out of the weather!

Duck boat paint

Click image for larger version

Name:	066.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	24657561

Comment

Cooler of beer
      Hooks on grill guard to have critters hang from their legs to get to skinning rack
      Good radio for tunes

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man, it sounds like you have made up your mind on welding the rear, but even if never going on pavement I am not a fan of welding spiders. Even if welded "properly" I have seen them fail and can bomb an axle-shaft. A lunchbox locker would be a good compromise over welding. I welded a steel roof on my Wrangler and love it. Strong and can carry quite a bit of weight.

Comment

lease ride turned in to a daily driver on the 95 tracker
            Lease ready this year on the Sami

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

And how to load a 170 lbs pig.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4wheller.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	246.3 KB
ID:	24657570

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is on her way back out to the lease with a fresh transmission and transfer case!

Comment

I have a cherokee XJ and am trying to figure out how to build a swing-a-way road feeder for the back so I can still open my hatch. I think I'm going to buy a bumper with a hinged tire carrier and weld a receiver to that.

Comment

Here you go! 3/4 ton and will haul lots of feed!
                      Attached Files

Comment

97 Tahoe fully loaded 4x4 got 800 invested. need a front grill and it will be set.

Comment

Serious question....why do most seem to prefer an SUV of some sort for a lease buggy? It seems a pain to get dead animals into and carrying alfalfa inside one is truly a mess. Maybe there's more to choose from than small pickups? Not a fan of a hitch haul on the back for carrying dead dear either, can't deal with 40 lbs of dust on my deer.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecrow View Post
                            Serious question....why do most seem to prefer an SUV of some sort for a lease buggy? It seems a pain to get dead animals into and carrying alfalfa inside one is truly a mess. Maybe there's more to choose from than small pickups? Not a fan of a hitch haul on the back for carrying dead dear either, can't deal with 40 lbs of dust on my deer.
                            We have a tahoe and a pickup. We pit the rack on front of the tahoe to eliminate dust.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecrow View Post
                              Price

Comment

Working...
                              X