Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it is made right for you. And I'm thankful I'm not a mod here. This would be a full time job!!!

Comment

Ok. Didn’t see he has logged on since. Off with his head!

Comment

Originally posted by JDH875 View Post
        Well, it looks like he has done deals with a number of people on this site so he shouldn't be to hard to find.
        Some of them peeps gotta have his cell number and might have his address.

Comment

Sad day. 100% positive experience on here. I did have a gun deal made on here and my gun money disappeared due to an unexpected expense. I contacted the guy and was completely honest with him. He was super gracious and said not to worry about it. I can't remember his username but super stand up guy. Still feel terrible about it. Would love to buy him a cold beer if I can figure out who it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            Yes, it has happened with him before. Can’t remember the exact details though.
            I think it was on a big revolver maybe?

Comment

Anyone that calls another man a "Dude" is a card carrying D**%#E Nozzle IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                Sad day. 100% positive experience on here. I did have a gun deal made on here and my gun money disappeared due to an unexpected expense. I contacted the guy and was completely honest with him. He was super gracious and said not to worry about it. I can't remember his username but super stand up guy. Still feel terrible about it. Would love to buy him a cold beer if I can figure out who it was.
                You're about to have 63 people claim it was them.

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                  Anyone that calls another man a "Dude" is a card carrying D**%#E Nozzle IMO
                  Anyone that calls a man a D**%#E Nozzle is a card carrying "dude". IMO

Comment

3 months and not responding. Not his first bad transaction. Not a good sign. Hope you get this issue resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                      Anyone that calls a man a D**%#E Nozzle is a card carrying "dude". IMO
                      LOL, that didn't take long to strike a nerve

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                        LOL, that didn't take long to strike a nerve

Just messing with ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                          This is why there should be some kind of classified rating system

OR

Folks should use the "visitor messages" on profiles to rate classified experiences
                          I agree with this. Although all of my transactions over the years have been positive and successful, I think a rating system only further promotes safe commerce on the site with trusted individuals with a proven track record.

As a seller from time to time I understand the deep trust individuals put into a transaction with someone on the greenscreen. I go above and beyond to ensure all questions are answered about the product, definitive dates/times for meet up are discussed and information regarding carrier and tracking # are given as soon as possible.

If the seller mentioned in this thread is not removed or reprimanded for his actions there will be distrust in the classified ads. People will be hesitant to complete transactions in which shipping is required. A Classified section with FTF meetings only just isn't as beneficial for everyone.

Comment

a message was left to him.. wait, more time see if he responds

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              I think it was on a big revolver maybe?
                              It’s possible. I remember several folks piling on him pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                                I agree with this. Although all of my transactions over the years have been positive and successful, I think a rating system only further promotes safe commerce on the site with trusted individuals with a proven track record.

As a seller from time to time I understand the deep trust individuals put into a transaction with someone on the greenscreen. I go above and beyond to ensure all questions are answered about the product, definitive dates/times for meet up are discussed and information regarding carrier and tracking # are given as soon as possible.

If the seller mentioned in this thread is not removed or reprimanded for his actions there will be distrust in the classified ads. People will be hesitant to complete transactions in which shipping is required. A Classified section with FTF meetings only just isn't as beneficial for everyone.
                                A ratings system is a can of worms. Mods are already busy enough being referee for numerous pissing matches. I could honestly see them scrapping it if it became more work. Odds are overwhelming that it will be a good experience. What happens if someone doesn't agree with a rating they received? If it turns out that the accuser was in the wrong do they get a "shi**y buyer rating? Seems like more trouble than it's worth, given the 99% of good transactions on here. They seem to get weeded out pretty quickly. I'm doubting CD1 is going to have much luck selling on here in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X