• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a beauty Glenn! Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
      I visited not so sunny Aransas Pass, Texas yesterday and this thing followed me home.

Sweet boat Glenn. Can’t wait to fish off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Let’s not go overboard.

The way I see it, I can trade/sell my boat and get a new haynie with a little work.

If I trade/sell my wife I wont score that young lady who Im sure is really nice. I will then be forced to fish off the bank (meaning shore and the financial place) cause I wont have a boat. At all.

So the boat is a better hot option in my simple mind

Comment

Nice Glenn! NICE!! Like Philip said, can't wait to fish off of it!

Comment

Congratulations Glenn!! That's one fine lookin' boat right there!! The guides that fish out of Grosse Savanne run those big ol' Haynie's and for a pretty shallow draft boat, they take rough water amazingly well! I love fishing out of 'em! 4 or 5 years ago I almost got back into it and bought one of their boats... but since I've been down that road more than once (or maybe should say down that channel or canal ) fortunately I came to my senses before I went too far... I need to pick a date and come try 'er out!! Do you furnish all the minners and bobbers when you take somebody fishin'??

Comment

Beautiful boat

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good clean looking rig there Glenn.

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                120 days and re-evaluate

I'll take 20 on it wont go back till at least 2022
                Originally posted by Man View Post
                They only need 120 days to flatten the curve on the trout decline. No one in has ever said anything like that an gone beyond the formentioned date
                I was gonna say, if 10 days to flatten the curve is any indication we'll never get those trout limits back.

Comment

In honor of the new slot size limit in the LLM.

Slot Trout Thursday.

The one on the left is hanging a bit lower than the one on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                    I visited not so sunny Aransas Pass, Texas yesterday and this thing followed me home.

Congrats Cap'n Glen on a fine looking sled! Love the color combo and Chris puts out some awesome boats.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      The way I see it, I can trade/sell my boat and get a new haynie with a little work.

If I trade/sell my wife I wont score that young lady who Im sure is really nice. I will then be forced to fish off the bank (meaning shore and the financial place) cause I wont have a boat. At all.

So the boat is a better hot option in my simple mind
                      The boat is always cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Congratulations Glenn!! That's one fine lookin' boat right there!! The guides that fish out of Grosse Savanne run those big ol' Haynie's and for a pretty shallow draft boat, they take rough water amazingly well! I love fishing out of 'em! 4 or 5 years ago I almost got back into it and bought one of their boats... but since I've been down that road more than once (or maybe should say down that channel or canal ) fortunately I came to my senses before I went too far... I need to pick a date and come try 'er out!! Do you furnish all the minners and bobbers when you take somebody fishin'??
                        I don't use minners much but I probably can find a quart of reef crickets.

Comment

I don't know what's sexier? Glenn's new boat or Slot Trout Thursday?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            I don't know what's sexier? Glenn's new boat or Slot Trout Thursday?

One pic a day. You’re going to get us shut down.

Comment

One pic a day. You’re going to get us shut down.

Ok....I really liked her bathing suite...

Comment

Dang nice boat Glenn!

Nice slot Thursday as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X