Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D/FW Lasik: Dr. Carter Or Kleiman-Evangelista?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife went to Tylock and had a horrible experience (astigmatism). Ended up going to Dr. Henry Gelender at Cornea Associates of Dallas to get it corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
      My wife used them as well and has no complaints.

Personally I used TBH sponsor Mann Eye down in Houston. They did a phenomenal job. I have 20/15 vision almost 4 years later. Dr. Mann is one of the leaders in his field. I think it’d be worth it to take a day or two off and go down there if you truly want the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Which Dr did you use? They have a bunch listed on their website

Comment

Originally posted by stroker_ace View Post
        My wife went to Tylock and had a horrible experience (astigmatism). Ended up going to Dr. Henry Gelender at Cornea Associates of Dallas to get it corrected.
        Eek! Thanks!

Have an appt with Carter next week. Consultation is free. We shall see! (See what I did there?)

Comment

Wife used Kleiman !
          Still seeing great after 10 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            Which Dr did you use? They have a bunch listed on their website

Dr. Jennifer Melton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Long time ago I used Tylock

Comment

Had a girlfriend that used tylock. She didn't stay around very long after that. Hmmm?

Comment

My wife and I used KE (me 2008, her 2009) we both are doing great and had a great experience.

I now have near vision issues now that I'm 53... always something.

Good luck!

Comment

Boothe did mine. Left eye to read, right eye for distance. I had bad astigmatism in both eyes. Had to get the right eye redone shortly afterwards and it hurt like a son of a gun. Now my right eye is not clear, the vision is blurred.

So I don’t know if they can do another scrape again. I talked with Mann in Austin, but can’t afford the cost at this time.

Guess I’m gonna have to go back to glasses until the funds change. But I’m kinda scared of losing vision all together.

Comment

Working...
                    X