East Texas members-question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas members-question

I am headed to Ivanhoe to pickup a truck Saturday. Wife and I plan to drive through some of the smaller towns on our way home. Are there any good antique places in that area? Any good flea markets or similar?

I'm not an antiques guy but Ihave seen a store in Woodville 190 West. It's a small place across from the Hospital area. I am not aware of any flea markets in the area.

Good luck

Comment

I don’t know about antiques but I’d sure go eat at the picket house

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
        I don’t know about antiques but I’d sure go eat at the picket house
        This.

Comment

Founded by Jarrett Munger and Kyle Sanderson, we set out (and succeeded!) to create a place where people could eat a burger that surpassed all others!

Comment

There is a place between Silsbee and Evadale on Hwy 96 hat is supposed to be neat there is usually a flea market kinda thing at the storage buildings on the north side of Kountze on the weekends

Comment

Gladewater, the antique capital of East TX. Also a good Knife maker's shop there.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                This place is really good. Dude that runs it is a nut though

Comment

Take a small detour to Spurger and check Motts Hardware. If you cant find a Case knife there that you like then it hasn't been made yet.They have the largest collection of Case knives on the planet I beleive.

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                    Take a small detour to Spurger and check Motts Hardware. If you cant find a Case knife there that you like then it hasn't been made yet.They have the largest collection of Case knives on the planet I beleive.
                    I was just there yesterday and was impressed by the number of knives that they have. They have several brands of knives.

Comment

Drive north towards the Red and visit the Elwood Store, my cousin owns it.
                      Might need to contact her to make sure she's there.
                      Here's the FB page : https://www.facebook.com/darla.cooper.94

Comment

Working...
                      X