Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
    Any updates on a possible sighting?
    Nothing yet. Cameras are out (3 cellular and 5 regular). Cards will be pulled tomorrow. Neighbors are watching for buzzards in certain areas and I will be driving he entire ranch tomorrow looking for birds.

We will check the tanks, ponds and other water areas as well.

Keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best in the coming days/weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
      Nothing yet. Cameras are out (3 cellular and 5 regular). Cards will be pulled tomorrow. Neighbors are watching for buzzards in certain areas and I will be driving he entire ranch tomorrow looking for birds.

We will check the tanks, ponds and other water areas as well.

Keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best in the coming days/weeks.
      It's wild that they can flat disappear from all of the effort and searching. Hoping for the best.

Comment

I shot a buck very similar to where you did. It was Halloween weekend of 2017 I think and we unfortunately found him by chopper in January 2018. He had gone 180 degrees from the direction he was heading. Keep your chin up. He will either be on camera in the next 2 weeks or you need to do some walking......possibly a lot of walking but you will get your hands on him!

Comment

I will likely run a helicopter in Jan or Feb for hogs and coyotes. We might get lucky if things don't pan out.

Comment

Thats an awesome buck I love the fresh out of velvet pic.

Comment

Here is one I tracked last year, outran the dogs. We didn’t catch him the rest of the season, granted it was late. He popped up on camera this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jerryg View Post
                Here is one I tracked last year, outran the dogs. We didn’t catch him the rest of the season, granted it was late. He popped up on camera this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                amazing animals

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good luck to you - keep us posted.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

I keep hoping this is popping back to top because he has been seen.

Comment

Yup. I keep hoping to see you put another hole in him! Good luck!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Any updates

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
                                Any updates
                                No sign of him on camera yet, but no buzzards or Mexican Eagles either. We have checked every 2-3 days. Also still checking all ponds and stock tanks. We will have several folks in the blinds this weekend, so maybe we will get a sighting.

Comment

Working...
                                X