No announcement yet.

2020 Rangers Official Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odor wasnt even paid that much really - How he is still playing is a mystery to everyone.

Diet was brought in to have a body behind Odor, he has been playing so well, they had to try and figure out a way to get him on the field. Diet got some time at First last year.

With Santana back, they are just trying to find ways to get him in the lineup.

Comment

Mike Minor on the mound. R. Odor on the bench. Bases loaded, nobody out, to start the first inning. Nice.

Comment

4 - 0 Padres in the first. Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          4 - 0 Padres in the first. Jeez.
          Padres are no joke this year it seems

Comment

I shoulda never said anything. Rangers playing Keystone Cops Baseball in Seattle. This club is not good.

Comment

Allard knocked out after 2/3 of an inning in the 1st. Nice.

Comment

I still say John Daniels has to be held responsible for this mess. He's the GM!

Comment

They are awful. JD needs to go.

But by some stroke of luck they are somehow not as bad as the Pirates.

Comment

Mike Minor to the A’s🙄

Comment

He’s been bad, must have got him cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        Mike Minor to the A’s🙄
                        2 PTBNL. He has been pretty bad this year. See that they are working on a deal with Boston to move Odor, hope it gains some traction......

Comment

I hope they can fleece someone, and move Gallo. He's my son's favorite player, but I just don't see how that swing holds up. Drives me nuts watching him at the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I hope they can fleece someone, and move Gallo. He's my son's favorite player, but I just don't see how that swing holds up. Drives me nuts watching him at the plate.
                            Gallo and Lynn staying. Chirinos to Mets and Frazier
                            Last edited by zztex; 08-31-2020, 02:18 PM. Reason: Added

Comment

Weak sauce, I think I’m ready to be rid of JD now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What an epic fail day for the Rangers! Sends us to 2021 either needing to do big upgrades in the payroll (not gonna happen) or fielding the same lousy team. Pathetic. JD has to go. And couldn't we get someone to give us a bag of used baseballs for Odor?!

Comment

Working...
                                X