pics from my Tactacam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics from my Tactacam

After getting my pen up to keep the pigs away from corn, deer has started showing up at my new spot, pics are not great but tha'ts because I have camera up at 8ft cause of cows, these cows on this lease will eat any and everything in site, turf carpet, plastic, and rubber, you can see my platform from the pic, going to build pen around it so can put my ground blind up this weekend. Tactacam has been working very well.

God Bless
    Bish
    Attached Files

Very nice, especially the dude behind the pen in the second pic.

Comment

Is the camera angled down? I'm about to do something similar to get it out of reach for cows

Comment

Nice but wow, that’s a tiny pen.

Comment

Yes camera is angled down, and I have never had a pen bigger than 25x25, always worked for me, also driving t-post in concrete in 103 degree's is not fun at 64, it almost was a 10x10

God Bless
          Bish

Comment

Mike and I are getting our cameras up this weekend.

Comment

Looks really good Bish! Really like our cameras so far. I have mine on 2 - 7 foot 4x4 post staked between two t post for those dang cows. I bought 3 inch L brackets to mount the cameras on and we have to bend them down for the best angel when we move them from spot to spot.

Comment

Looking good remember if you gotta spook any of them deer off run em south west I’ll be waiting on em. I put up a new set last week we will be up this weekend filling feeders and trimming trees.

Comment

How long did it take for the deer to jump in the pen? I put one up last week, 11-16’ hog panels. I bought 12, but after 24 T post in 100 degree weather I was done lmao. But I still have yet to see a deer jump in it. I’m heading out tomorrow to put some persimmon crush in there. Figured a deer will jump in or a hog will year the fence down for that stuff!

Comment

Looks good, I’m waiting on the brown box fairy to bring my Reveal camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are those pics from the SD card or from the app?

Putting mine out tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                        Are those pics from the SD card or from the app?

Putting mine out tonight.

Those are from the app

From my Make Believe World

Comment

I am very interested in trying one of these cams. Pretty good looking pics

Comment

We just got ours up and running. Sending pics like a champ.

From my Make Believe World

Comment

What kind of solar set up are y’all using

Comment

Working...
                              X