Rhino of a Boar Takes An Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhino of a Boar Takes An Arrow

I hadn’t hunted this setup recently for multiple reasons. Decided the wind was perfect, so I committed to it. This group showed up early.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pwPu41RU8_U"]HoneyHole Boar 5/20 - YouTube[/ame]

I trailed him for about 100 yards and jumped him. Decided to give up since the last thing I need to do is tangle with a pig while I’m taking 2 different blood thinners. Lol.

My apologies for the crappy video. My camera mount just would not cooperate. Needed it to move just a tad higher but it was a no go.

A few blood pics and bedded down spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Smart move not risking it. Would taste like crap anyway.

Comment

Mercy he is a good un! That dude was fat.

Comment

The way he was staying close to that sow I'd bet there'll be another to take his place very soon, maybe more than one.

Comment

I was watching thinking...that’s not a very big pig then HOLY JUMBO �� comes walking around the corner! Nice video!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Dang! That's a whopper. Looks like you hit him a little back maybe? Hard to tell on the video. Dead piggy, either way.

Comment

Great video and nice shooting. In for when you find him!

Comment

Big Pig!! Only good pig is a dead pig.

Comment

Good thinking Jeff. My uncle takes blood thinners for a artificial valve he has and still regularly hog hunts with his dogs. He looks like he’s bleeding to death just from pushing through a briar patch!!

Sucks you weren’t able to get him recovered. That was a good one

Comment

Any luck?

Comment

a dead pig is a good pig other then that no use for em. good shootin! glad to see you are able to start getting back out into the woods! stay healthy Jeff!

Comment

Dang Jeff, rhino is right.

Comment

Big ole nasty there! Congrats!

Comment

Shot looked great! Any sign of him today when you looked?

Comment

Working...
                              X