Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the Big 12 get a team in the playoffs this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cole Cubelic(sp) on radio talking about how many players are sending out feelers as grad transfers or opening up their recruitment. He said the number he has seen is 200+.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

It could be the Longhorns year! Do y’all still have Sam at QB?

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Same one as always. Boomer Sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Same one as always. Boomer Sooner.
            They got another Heisman qb transfer this year?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              Unfortunately the team did not get a vote....university president and board made that vote....

Ryan Day is on record saying his team wants to play....

We have the #1 or #2 team in the country, with the Heisman front runner and I think we could compete with anyone.....

It wouldnt surprise me to see Fields jump ship and I dont blame anyone...maybe he would go back to Georgia......
              This will hurt well past this year with recruiting......

I just don't see the logic or the timing of this
              This times eleventy bazillion. And I know the haters are gonna say "OSU was afraid to play" ... yeah THAT was the issue here.

My theory is that Jim Hairball manufactured this whole thing to keep the Buckeyes from handing him HIS SIXTH LOSS IN A ROW to Ohio State!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                It could be the Longhorns year! Do y’all still have Sam at QB?
                Yes. There are absolutely no excuses this year. They have a senior Heisman talk QB and lots of talent. The defense should be great if they play the style they ended the season with.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all are dreaming if you think they are actually going to play a full season this year !! All it’s going to take is a couple positive test and they will shut it down . I hope I’m wrong but the way this year is going I bet I’m not .

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    All I have to say is if BAMA gets in whatever kind of playoff there is and wins their last game, I’m counting it!
                    Yep.[emoji2] Roll Tide.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's to hoping they play. I'll hold out hope that we are allowed to attend games but I guess having a season would be better than nothing even without fans. Of course we upped our tickets this year to 8 seats...

Sic'Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark44 View Post
                        This times eleventy bazillion. And I know the haters are gonna say "OSU was afraid to play" ... yeah THAT was the issue here.

My theory is that Jim Hairball manufactured this whole thing to keep the Buckeyes from handing him HIS SIXTH LOSS IN A ROW to Ohio State!
                        Ryan Day said today that all options are being discussed about tOSU playing this fall.....Talks are ongoing with Big 12 and SEC commish....

I hope they get it done....the year is effed up already, no reason to make it worse...
                        If the other 3 P5 play then they have to make it work.....

I never thought we could get to this point with a disease with a 99% recovery.....

Comment

If I’m the Sec I’m not letting anyone join.... it’ll only make us stronger in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            If I’m the Sec I’m not letting anyone join.... it’ll only make us stronger in the long run

What if that blue blood Nebraska came calling? [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              I don't care who you are, that's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                Nah. Corn doesn't fit in with SEC.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X