Taylor Hawkins of the Foo Fighters Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was announced the Taylor Hawkins drummer for the Foo Fighters id dead at age 50. No details released yet. He was a great drummer and performer. RIP

The Orange County native was the drummer for the Foo Fighters and the leader of Chevy Metal.

Wow. Rip.

Comment

RIP..., Prayers for his family. I saw the FF in Shreveport, La. in 2018... It was one of the best concerts I've ever attended.

Comment

Terrible!

Comment

just saw this on Talkbass...major fricken bummer!

Comment

Well crap....been a FF fan for a long time and the dude always seemed like he had his act together and was happy.

Sad deal. Never knew he was born in Ft Worth.

Comment

It did not say what he died from.
              He was in Columbia...What are they famous for again?

Comment

Sure hope he didn’t kill his self with dope. Shame to kick it that young

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                  It did not say what he died from.

He was in Columbia...What are they famous for again?
                  Not being a ****ty country band?

Sad news. RIP Taylor.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                    It did not say what he died from. He was in Columbia …
                    He was also sober, having changed his prior “live fast and die young” lifestyle after being in a week long coma in 2001 due to a heroin overdose.

Sadly his death may have been attributed to depression and mental health issues like Chris Cornell and Michael Hutchence (INXS). Possibly cardiac arythmia , although the truth will eventually come out.

Taylor was a huge anti-vaccine proponent believing untested immunizations for Covid can cause autism in young children. The other members of Foo were HUGE advocates to get both shots and the booster. In fact, when Foo started touring , concert goers had to provide their proof of immunization card or they couldn’t be admitted to see the concert.

Props to Taylor for not being a sheep , bowing to the Govt, and standing up for something he believed in, especially with young kids.

RIP brother
                    Last edited by Cajun Blake; 03-26-2022, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Not being a ****ty country band?

Sad news. RIP Taylor.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        I meant what is Columbia famous for. Cocaine. I know who The Foo Fighters are.

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        He was also sober, having changed his prior “live fast and die young” lifestyle after being in a week long coma in 2001 due to a heroin overdose.

Sadly his death may have been attributed to depression and mental health issues like Chris Cornell and Michael Hutchence (INXS). Possibly cardiac arythmia , although the truth will eventually come out.

Taylor was a huge anti-vaccine proponent believing untested immunizations for Covid can cause autism in young children. The other members of Foo were HUGE advocates to get both shots and the booster. In fact, when Foo started touring , concert goers had to provide their proof of immunization card or they couldn’t be admitted to see the concert.

Props to Taylor for not being a sheep , bowing to the Govt, and standing up for something he believed in, especially with young kids.

RIP brother
                        Here ya go. I hope it is not another OD...But signs are pointing towards that.
                        Hawkins, 50, was found dead in a hotel room at the Casa Medina in Bogota, Colombia Friday, where heartbroken fans gathered outside in shock.

Comment

Yep. Gone to see the Lord. I hope he knew him.

Comment

Man thats 2 tough ones for Grohl.

Comment

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins’ preliminary toxicology results were released a day after the musician was found dead in his Bogotá, Colombia, hotel room.

Comment

Working...
                              X