3D Archery Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Archery Range

If you had a indoor/outdoor 3D range within 30 min of the house how often would you go? Do you currently have a range near home?

I do have one 30 minutes from home. I make it out there at least once a week in the summer when the days get long enough to shoot after work.

Comment

When I lived in Waco I would go 2-3 times a week, since I moved to the Metro Plex I haven't gone any.

Comment

How often depends on your goals?

Comment

I just shoot at home

Comment

I shoot in my backyard 3 to 4 days a week.

Comment

I put a 25 target 3 D range up at my hunting camp. All but 2 targets are hunting distance. My Moose is out there at 100 yards and my buffalo is at 50 yards. Grandkids love that Moose shot.

As far as use goes, it is up spring, summer and fall . My son and family built their home on my property. The grandkids are home schooled and are done with school just after lunch time. They go out and shoot often.

Comment

Like most I shoot at home as well. Just 2 targets and can move them around 10-70 yds.

Had the idea for range as a side gig. Have the land and building available for use. Have always wished we had a range in the area. Sort of like a gun range having clay shoots and competition on wknds. Could have a dozen set ups outdoors and 6 or so inside. Seemed like something I would enjoy doing.

Comment

Working...
                X