Giving to the neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving to the neighbors

I’ve contributed a little bit of meat from my freezer to a few of the neighbors over the years. Nothing crazy. A few packages of burger here, a roast there, some sausage links for get togethers. I just had a newer neighbor stop me and ask me for 30lbs of backstrap so he could BBQ for his entire extended family for some get together. Then acted like I was rude for laughing.

People that don’t know, really don’t know.

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    I’ve contributed a little bit of meat from my freezer to a few of the neighbors over the years. Nothing crazy. A few packages of burger here, a roast there, some sausage links for get togethers. I just had a newer neighbor stop me and ask me for 30lbs of backstrap so he could BBQ for his entire extended family for some get together. Then acted like I was rude for laughing.

30lbs lol .

Comment

Oh wow. Just tell him "no, sorry, I am taking that elk backstrap to Bownanza to cook for my compadres on TBH!"

Comment

LOL! People!

Comment

So is that a no?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
              Oh wow. Just tell him "no, sorry, I am taking that elk backstrap to Bownanza to cook for my compadres on TBH!"

Hahaha I could be team elk burger at Nanza. Ended up with a little over 180lbs of burger off that bull.

Comment

Did you brandish?....I think it was warranted

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

only 30#s, come on

Comment

HEB has butts on sale

Comment

Just imagine how expensive in the grocery store!

Comment

You think he’d know a big ol nasty boar backstrap from Eden?

Comment

Unreal. Lol

Comment

i found one from 19 under some stuff digging in the freezer I can spare. Its freezer burnt so I guess you could give him that and he may not ask again. Thats normally what I do when people ask. I give them last years stuff or whatever I can find

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post

I’ve Never had anyone out right ask me for some! I am blessed to give and they have always received with a big Thank You and a smile.

Comment

Working...
                              X