Prayers for my Grandpa Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for my Grandpa Needed

If y'all wouldn't mind, please pray for my Grandpa. His name is Buster and he is 82 years old. He is in the hospital right now in Kingwood with a valve leaking in his heart. They did a heart cath yesterday and said his heart is extremely healthy with the exception of the leaking valve that needs repaired or replaced. They are going to give him a few days to recover from the cath and then do open heart surgery later this week. That's a pretty invasive surgery for his age so prayers would be appreciated. Thanks

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers for your Grandpa. My Dad has had two leaky valves replaced. The first was open heart....the second was 10 years later and they went through a vein and replace the valve (TAVR procedure).

The technology they have not is amazing and hopefully they can do a TAVR instead of cutting him open.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Up

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers for your Grandpa. I understand the seriousness of this situation. Like mentioned, I would ask about the option of robotic surgery as it's a lot less stressful and so much quicker recovery. Thankfully his heart is healthy and strong.

Comment

Prayers sent for your Grandpa.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for Buster.

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

Sent!

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

Is valve repair via cath not an option amigo?? Dad just had it done a few weeks ago & was back home in less than 48 hours w/ minimal discomfort.

I would most certainly look into this option...I have a good buddy who is a cardiovascular surgeon & said he used to have to crack chests for all valve needs up until just a few years ago. He says the cath procedure has been a blessing for patients.

Comment

Working...
                              X