The best coffee maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best coffee maker?

After reading Rotneys post on the best/cheapest coffee brand. What coffee maker do you prefer or find that is better? I use a Bunn 2 pot style VPR that I found at Sams. I use one at home and work mainly because I hate the regular ones that shut the hot plate off in 2 hours. I have never tried a percolator, thought about it but have not done it yet.

Lavazza

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
      After reading Rotneys post on the best/cheapest coffee brand. What coffee maker do you prefer or find that is better? I use a Bunn 2 pot style VPR that I found at Sams. I use one at home and work mainly because I hate the regular ones that shut the hot plate off in 2 hours. I have never tried a percolator, thought about it but have not done it yet.
      I use a one cup drip coffee maker (no specific brand) as I grind my beans every cup (BRCC Just Black). I've used percolators in the past when camping but it's been a while. It can get the water too hot and mess up the flavor of the coffee. For a 10 cup plus coffee maker, Bunn is hard to beat.

Comment

My Pawpaw

Comment

I got a french press and really like it.

Comment

One with only one button to push at 5:45am........................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              One with only one button to push at 5:45am........................
              I wish... more like 0415

Comment

I like the ones with timers. Like it to be waiting for me when I roll out of bed.

Comment

I have Nespresso and love it!

Comment

My Bunn is on its 10th year. Easy to use and it’s fast.

Comment

Ninja

Comment

Cheap Walmart coffee maker. I buy one every couple of years.

Comment

Whole bean coffee, burr grinder and a pour-over.

You'll thank me when you realize you've been drinking chiddy coffee for so long. lol

French press is a good method too, second to pour over in my book.

For a drip machine, the Ninja coffee bar is pretty awesome.

Whatever machine you end up with the biggest improvement will come from grinding your own beans.

Comment

Mr Coffee

One button gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                              Whole bean coffee, burr grinder and a pour-over.

You'll thank me when you realize you've been drinking chiddy coffee for so long. lol

French press is a good method too, second to pour over in my book.

For a drip machine, the Ninja coffee bar is pretty awesome.

Whatever machine you end up with the biggest improvement will come from grinding your own beans.
                              Agree 100%!!

Comment

Working...
                              X