Thieves! New Waverly, TX.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
    Thank you all for the input and attention. Several good leads. They f’ed with with wrong ppl.
    Dont leave us hanging on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Dont leave us hanging on this one
      Texas Rangers are involved.

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jonate98 View Post
          Sent you a PM.

Returned, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
            ^^^ My guess is that was an inside job. Someone who knew the family and knew they would be away. 5 hours and a gooseneck? Unreal [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
            When I went to the Police Academy in early 1984, one of the officers instructing part of it said that in his opinion, probably 95% of burglaries were an inside job. He said inside meaning either somebody that was a family member, was a neighbor or a knew one of those two. Basically they knew what they were going to get when they entered. It could be an entire barn full of equipment like this or it could have been to get a PlayStation out of the kids bedroom.

Whatever they were looking for, it was likely not random.

Comment

Plenty of pictures, post all over social media. These fellas will be caught. They look young, sad to see.

Comment

Made Montgomery County Reporter with more pics.

Stolen Wednesday night off Four Notch Road in Walker County. Stolen 2020 Can-Am Defender XMR-4 seater Camo 2021 Can-Am X# XMR -2 seater black/lime green 2021 Mahindra 55 hp Power Cab Tractor Pink kids 4-wheeler Several Yeti Coolers Lawn Equipment Tools CONTACT WALKER COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFI

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Looks like a bunch of high school kids
                  Looks like a bunch of HS drop outs to me.

Comment

Gonna be real hard for them to sell that stuff.

Comment

God,
                      Please help me not to hate![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems they knew the landowners visiting habits.

Maybe they were stupid enough to take the trailcam they were watching them with down?

Comment

Here’s a clue. They both have the same t shirt and caps on. The caps have a reflective safety stripe.

It looks like their work clothes. Dirtbags don’t have the money to buy the big truck and trailer.

I’d start trying to figure out the company who would have that hauling equipment and wore uniforms like that. Call companies, ask if you can email president/ owner the picture. Ask for his help identifying the company- not accusing him.

Best I have for you.

Comment

Thieves! New Waverly, TX.

Here’s the third dirtbag- no hat but looks like the same shirt. I think there’s a company logo on the upper left side- maybe somebody with photoshop can enhance the images. Start a new thread on TBH asking for photoshop help.

Think about anybody/ any company who could have been inside, worked in the area and saw you loading stuff inside.

Start by making 10 calls today and get those pictures sent out.

Last edited by Bill; 05-20-2022, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Man sorry that this happened, but with all that equipment and SxS I would install better cameras than a cheap Stealth Cam. I know the feeling had mine stolen out of the barn years ago now have security cameras and nothing since then. Hope they find them, but unfortunately with today’s world it’s a slap on the hand.

Comment

Unreal,\ and on a related note. I read an article just last week on the increase in theft in and around Grimes County. The law enforcement person that was being interviewed blamed the Aggie Express Toll as the number one reason. He had numbers of reported thefts before the toll opened and after. Explained how the thieves now have a straight ease shot from the Houston area up into the county while making there return back south quick to sale or off load the merchandise.

I would have thought the toll cameras would have helped identify the thief's.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X