Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everyone need a magnum caliber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some like big guns same as some like big girls. They know it's a done deal every time they lock and load and it's always a wild ride

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Some like big guns same as some like big girls. They know it's a done deal every time they lock and load and it's always a wild ride

Close the thread, ladies and gentlemen. As a matter fact, close down the Internet for the rest of the month… This game is out of reach![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

Preach it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think i have ever met anyone that thinks they need a magnum to kill a WT, I'm surprised that everyone you know thinks that. some people I know shoot them, but that is just because it is a gun they like

Comment

.300 Win Mag is God's chosen caliber!

Comment

Bigger is better

Comment

Why anyone care what someone else is shooting durr with?

Comment

Don't think "everyone needs a magnum." Some just like it. I shoot a 30.06 because I like it. I've also killed deer with 30-30, .243 and 7mm08. I just go with whatever I feel like and what's shooting the best.

Comment

Put a few down with a 100 grain broad head too.

Comment

Working...
                    X