No announcement yet.

Armed illegals moving through...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak into Mexico armed and see how that turns out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
      I'm ready to be proven wrong, but unless the sample size is 2, I think this seems unlikely.
      Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
        50% is one out of every 2
        Your grasp of the obvious is, as usual, flawless

Comment

MY BIL found a illegal dead on his lease, they were riding down road to stand and smelled something dead thought maybe a deer, followed smell to him. He has seen several groups crossing thru on there roads or crossing them and had Troopers chase them in stolen vehicle thru his lease.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            Back in January, some illegals tried to jump my brother to steal his truck. Our ranch is partially in Kinney Co. There have been at least two shootouts between law enforcement and illegals on Hwy. 55 this year. The Mexican caretaker on the ranch next door to us told us to be careful, because many of illegals that he's seeing are armed. My brother builds ranch roads in the Camp Wood area, one of the landowners he works for was shot at about a month ago. DPS has warned us not to stop if anyone blocks the road, because they have been car jacking people on back roads in our area. Just because the MSM isn't reporting it, don't think it isn't happening.
            I’m born and raised in Brownsville, live in Harlingen, have hunted the entire border down here from Zapata on down south. Worked EMS from McAllen down to Brownsville for a few years. And have our ranch in Willacy.

Trust me, I don’t get my news about border issues from MSM, or the local radio station for that matter.
            Last edited by BigRed323; 05-17-2022, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by madhatter View Post
              yes really.
              Your country is literally being invaded.
              100% withouit a doubt...

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
                MY BIL found a illegal dead on his lease, they were riding down road to stand and smelled something dead thought maybe a deer, followed smell to him. He has seen several groups crossing thru on there roads or crossing them and had Troopers chase them in stolen vehicle thru his lease.
                Many, many, many are being found dead but you wont hear about this on any form of "News" and NO there is not a link...
                My link is I know people who are in the know..

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  Those who don't turn themselves in at the border for their welcome to America check and free bus ride are doing it for one of two reasons: they already have warrants or they're carrying drugs or other contraband. That's the reality of the situation.
                  The reality is I have encountered more than a few in all my life of hunting S. Texas and only seen one armed illegal that was carrying a machete in 2010 and he gave it to me when I asked him for it. Even after I told him I had allready called the BP. Yes I realize most not turning themselves in do not want to get caught. But in my experience it’s because they are Mexican nationals and the know asylum will not be granted to them. There are a few that have criminal records in the U.S.A. as well. You act like a newb to south Texas.

This has been going on for years. Only difference is the numbers are definitely larger. And with that you will have more bad apples. You can usually tell who they are by the way they talk. I tend to be a bit more stern in my demeanor when talking to those ones. Conversation is short and deliberate and we go our own ways before border patrol is called. Have you actually encountered any face to face or are your interactions hear say.

Comment

I find half hard to believe.

Comment

The lease I'm on is about 8 mi south of a checkpoint. It's low fence and for the last couple years we're seeing less illegal traffic on our game cameras. Over the 20 years I've been hunting there, we've never run across any or seen any on cameras that are armed. Of course, it helps now that we have a border patrol agent on the lease.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

I work 300-400 yards from the Rio Grande, we have illegals trespassing all the time. Never seen or heard of any weapons being found or used. 2 nights ago BP caught 3 teenage boys literally 20 yards from where I work in some brush. Those boys were around 13-15yo, there’s no reason for them to have a weapon. Water and extra clores yes but a weapon cmon….

Comment

Have you seen their prices at Lowes or Home Depot lately? Those hombres want big bucks! Union wages are cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Lmao!

All the ones I see are armed with water bottles, and heavy ones at that. Not sure where they're hiding the AK's?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                            Armed with batteries

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

More fear!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
                                More of a reason to shoot first and not waste my tax dollars
                                Bingo...!!
                                Ya know, we could stop this invasion in one day...
                                But Gov Abbott, and the people who run this state.
                                Got no balls. Screw, what Washington says.
                                We ain't just protecting Texas, we're protecting the U.S.....

Comment

Working...
                                X