No announcement yet.

2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Tech shares the title with TCU with two wins over Sooners next week. Need a sweep to win title outright. Frogs own tie breaker with Tech.
    Last edited by sandbill; 05-15-2022, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
      Tech shares the title with TCU with two wins over Sooners next week. Need a sweep to win title outright. Frogs own tie breaker with Tech.
      Yep. And I think OU could do the same with a sweep of Tech (not sure on that tie breaker). Should be some good baseball this coming week. Wreck Em!

Comment

True. If OU sweeps Tech next week they would end at 16-8, and be co champs with TCU. OU would have the tie breaker there. Crazy finish

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
          I didn't know you could forfeit your way to Omaha
          Meh. We scheduled some cupcake games vs other Texas schools that didn’t help. Pretty much like batting practice vs JV teams. Aka….little whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Ags win 8-2. That’s a sweep of the reigning national champion Miss State Bulldogs! LFG!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren’t they like 25-27 or something like that?[emoji23][emoji12][emoji23]. 9-18 in conference?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Aren’t they like 25-27 or something like that?[emoji23][emoji12][emoji23]. 9-18 in conference?
              Yeah, they are no power house like Air Force. Or North Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                Yeah, they are no power house like Air Force. Or North Texas.

Not this year anyway.

Comment

2022. College baseball

Who cares Smart. We HOT as a firecracker. Almost HOT as Jimbo’s recruiting. 6 straight series wins. Gig Em my friend. [emoji106]

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 05-15-2022, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Next weekend ain’t no joke. We go to Ole Miss. They are hot hot. They just swept corn dog at The Box and have won 5 straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Who cares Smart. We HOT as a firecracker. 6 straight series wins. Gig Em my friend. [emoji106]

Yes you are.

I was merely pointing out that the PODcast wasn't quite as glorious as he made it sound..

Comment

Yes you are.

I was merely pointing out that the PODcast wasn't quite as glorious as he made it sound..

What is the PODcast? I watched todays game but I’ve been out of pocket fishing the last few days???

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                          Spin it however you'd like...I don't care.
                          But you do……or you wouldn’t comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            It’s bad enough that a grown adult is so incapable of controlling himself after a few cocktails that he has to create another account during trips to banned camp…..but the fact that the smack level is so utterly weak, and ironically backward, is just sad.
                            You’re delusional…..I have one account. Wrong tree coon dog!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                              Pretty sure Horn been “besting” aggy for they last 40-50 years.
                              The ghost of t-sip past!!

Comment

RLB sock engaged. Tshirt talk, grads only talk, job type talks, big boy baseball and football mentions….too many signs otherwise. Next thing you know he’ll be a moose hunter too. You might as well give it up…
                                Dude….that ain’t me. I’ve been in East Texas at a golf tourney all weekend.

My wife went to Vandy…..not an Aggie, like his.

Comment

Working...
                                X