How dangerous is Fentanyl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
    So sorry for your loss Bowanta, wish you hadn’t read many many of these posts
    Yes sir. There are some sorry *** people in this world even on TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      AMEN! I got no patience for drug head losers

They are people always searching for something as their life sucks.

Some people don't like to hear it, but if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

Natural selection
      Alot of us have no patience for sorry *** poachers and trespassers but hey here we are still having to deal with them.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Exactly. It is a weapon of mass destruction IMO..
        But I do know one young man who deliberately used it. Believe it or not he was a very handsome, physically fit, brilliant, highly respected nurse. You would have had no idea.. He is no longer with us..
        In one of our last conversations about his stints in rehab he told me that MANY nurses are abusing it.. He even told me how they extract it from the patches.. A month later he is dead. He was a great young man. I loved him. Be was basically my nephew. Soon to be anyway.. He made some very stupid and very dangerous decisions. He circled that flame until it sucked him in and burnt him up.. It happens..

Yes, the transdermal patches are pretty much the only way to intentionally use it. I know of a guy dead from it. Didn’t OD but wandered out onto a highway at night high out of his gord and a semi took him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is fentanyl the breaking point for recreational drug use?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
            This is what was found in my daughter's blood during her autopsy. This is what killed her on September 6, 2021..

Very sorry for your loss! Having kids this very concerning and you are definitely in prayers!

When that guy falls off his high horse and breaks his neck I’d just kick him in the *****! He knows who he is!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              Very sorry for your loss! Having kids this very concerning and you are definitely in prayers!

When that guy falls off his high horse and breaks his neck I’d just kick him in the *****! He knows who he is!
              Talk about prayer in one breath and talk like that with the next. Maybe say a prayer for yourself while you're at it. At least nothing I've said has been hypocritical. I practice what I preach.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                Talk about prayer in one breath and talk like that with the next. Maybe say a prayer for yourself while you're at it. At least nothing I've said has been hypocritical. I practice what I preach.

Meant every word… have a close relative that fought addiction.

Are you a Christian? But you feel no remorse for people who fight those demons? Hypocrite much?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Meant every word… have a close relative that fought addiction.

Are you a Christian? But you feel no remorse for people who fight those demons? Hypocrite much?
                  I wouldn't say I'm a devoted Christian no. But I do believe in God. And I'm sure that somewhere in the Bible it says something about your body being a temple and to treat it with respect. Which snorting things up your nose isn't doing that. If you're not respecting yourself how do you expect me to respect your decisions in doing such things? How am I supposed to feel bad for someone who doesn't care enough about their life not to do these things? Do I feel bad for the people they leave behind to wonder why? Of course, but once you're gone, you're gone. There's nothing to feel bad about there. Those people don't have worries anymore. They left those all behind and put a burden on those that cared most about them.

You don't go to funerals for the deceased. You go for the family. Same concept. The person in that casket is good now.....their journey is done and they're on to the next.

And that's not being a jerk or sitting on a high horse. That's factual. I mean according to the Bible, right? Once you leave here you go somewhere. Your body is just a shell for what passes on to the next life. Once your soul leaves your body there ain't nothing there to feel sorrow for. If what's written in the Bible is the word of truth.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 05-13-2022, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                    Is fentanyl the breaking point for recreational drug use?
                    It's not a drug IMO.. It is a lethal weapon.. A poison.. A man made biological weapon sold under false pretense...

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm a devoted Christian no. But I do believe in God. And I'm sure that somewhere in the Bible it says something about your body being a temple and to treat it with respect. Which snorting things up your nose isn't doing that. If you're not respecting yourself how do you expect me to respect your decisions in doing such things? How am I supposed to feel bad for someone who doesn't care enough about their life not to do these things? Do I feel bad for the people they leave behind to wonder why? Of course, but once you're gone, you're gone. There's nothing to feel bad about there. Those people don't have worries anymore. They left those all behind and put a burden on those that cared most about them.

You don't go to funerals for the deceased. You go for the family. Same concept. The person in that casket is good now.....their journey is done and they're on to the next.

And that's not being a jerk or sitting on a high horse. That's factual. I mean according to the Bible, right? Once you leave here you go somewhere. Your body is just a shell for what passes on to the next life. Once your soul leaves your body there ain't nothing there to feel sorrow for. If what's written in the Bible is the word of truth.
                      You seem to think everyone who tries drugs should be automatically written off as dead. I know a lot of people, myself included, who should be dead then. Sorry we disappointed you?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have got to get this government under control. They are supposed to be working for us not them.

Comment

If this doesn’t Pizz you off. Unreal. They know it helps the cartel and hurts Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                            You seem to think everyone who tries drugs should be automatically written off as dead. I know a lot of people, myself included, who should be dead then. Sorry we disappointed you?

Not at all. It may seem that way but the reality of it is that it doesn't make a difference to me one way or another what people do. The way another human being decides to live doesn't have any bearing on my life whatsoever. As long as it doesn't effect me personally it's not a concern of mine. It's not taking money out of my pocket or food out of my mouth so at the end of the day it's not hurting me one bit. I don't lose any sleep over Fentanyl or anything else. I'm fine with whatever people want to do.

If doing drugs makes a person happy they can have at it.

There's really not a right or wrong answer. If you judge people you're a do gooder. A tall horse riding SOB. If you don't care you're a heartless no good scoundrel. Eh......whatever. I'm both we'll just go for the gold. What do I win?
                            Last edited by okrattler; 05-14-2022, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Not at all. It may seem that way but the reality of it is that it doesn't make a difference to me one way or another what people do. The way another human being decides to live doesn't have any bearing on my life whatsoever. As long as it doesn't effect me personally it's not a concern of mine. It's not taking money out of my pocket or food out of my mouth so at the end of the day it's not hurting me one bit. I don't lose any sleep over Fentanyl or anything else. I'm fine with whatever people want to do.

If doing drugs makes a person happy they can have at it.

There's really not a right or wrong answer. If you judge people you're a do gooder. A tall horse riding SOB. If you don't care you're a heartless no good scoundrel. Eh......whatever. I'm both we'll just go for the gold. What do I win?

I couldn’t give two ****s what people think about you.

With that being said you come across as a gigantic *******.

This is coming from a dude who has done all the drugs and has no kids[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There's really not a right or wrong answer.
                                There is.
                                If you judge people you're a do gooder. A tall horse riding SOB. If you don't care you're a heartless no good scoundrel.
                                I get the judgemental part. We all are to an extent. But I'm quite certain you're not heartless. There's other choices than just those two. You brought up the bible earlier. The good book says we are to love one another. It also says there's no greater than love for a man to lay down his life for another. I'm not saying any man should let a drug abuser drag him down and destroy his life. I'm saying things like compassion, empathy, and kindness are pleasing to God and are rewarded by Him. Judgement, condemnation, and indignation are not pleasing to Him and seperate us from Him. Helping a fellow man does not mean you have to get down and wallow in their misery with them. It means you try to lift them out of it. I get that they must want it for themselves first. I try to encourage them til they do. It doesn't hurt me or cause me any problems in my life to be there for them. I'm not being dragged down by it.
                                It sounds like you may carry some pain from your past toward people who use drugs and the pain they caused you and those you loved. I get it. Just don't let it destroy your ability to care about others. It only hurts you in the end. It keeps you from what God has promised you. There's a greater life than what we see in this one. Live for eternal life and an eternal reward that is beyond measure, not this temporary life that has only a temporary reward.

Comment

Working...
                                X