No announcement yet.

Pig in a trap how long.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rut how are the knives coming along? Haven't seen and update on that thread in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
      Hey Rut how are the knives coming along? Haven't seen and update on that thread in a while.
      Tore my bicep in October about to be cleared to start working again

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
        I am guessing that the people who are saying to be nice to the pig do not own land and/or depend on agriculture for their living. Wild hogs are a pest. They are just a big rat. Granted you can eat them but I guess you could also eat a rat if you wanted too. Set the trap. If it dies prior to you getting there then fine but I think it will probably be plenty alive when you arrive.

-john
        I own the land and still don’t want this animal to suffer. Can my dad shoot it and leave it in the cage? Yea but I want to keep the skull and don’t want to go cutting around decomposing animals.

Comment

I hate to hear that, glad your fixing to get back to it. Ready for pics

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Let pops shoot him if trapped and you can drag out later.
            This ^^^ is what I say.
            We shoot them and just leave them. Coyotes got to eat too.

Comment

My cousin had some young men out to run hogs today and sent me a text saying they got the hog guessed it to be about 200 pounds
              Attached Files

Comment

Then shortly after they leave, this dude shows up. lol.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X