Video of NYC Officers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of NYC Officers

I just watched the video of the NYC police officers having water thrown on them and a full bucket of water poured over their head and one hit in the back of the head with a bucket while making an arrest. They didn't arrest any of the people doing it which only makes it more likely that we will continue to see this type of behavior in the future.
    It makes me wonder where we are headed as a country when you have the most popular politicians on the left constantly beating the drum of racism and anti police. These same politicians and the policies in NYC under mayor Deblasio are responsible for these officers being treated this way and not arresting the offenders.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Not sure I'd put my *** on the line in any Democrat run city. If I was already employed I'd let the bags o crap do what ever they wanted until it hit close to home.

Comment

I posted this on campfire. It's just pure Republican fuel in my opinion.

Comment

Should have arrested all of them.

Comment

Most of us were born, raised and live in a completely different world then these people were...I dont understand it and really have no desire to.

I tried my best to decipher what the woman was saying that filmed it, but I couldnt

Deblasio getting blasted for his treatment of officers...

Comment

The entire NYPD should stay home for a day.

DJ

Comment

Taser time! Light them bastages up with 50,000 volts. Let them scream til they can't scream any more then do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                Should have arrested all of them.
                Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Taser time! Light them bastages up with 50,000 volts. Let them scream til they can't scream any more then do it again.
                Yep.

Comment

How does this not fall under some type of low level assault? If I went downtown and started spraying people with a water hose it wouldn't surprise me when the law showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    How does this not fall under some type of low level assault? If I went downtown and started spraying people with a water hose it wouldn't surprise me when the law showed up.

Wouldn't surprise me to see you bein' carted off in the coroner's van!

Comment

They got the POS's. This crap would have never happened under Giuliani.
                      Acts like that cannot be allowed and must be answered.

Police on Wednesday announced that three men have been arrested in connection with incidents of on-duty NYPD officers being drenched with water.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                        They got the POS's. This crap would have never happened under Giuliani.

Acts like that cannot be allowed and must be answered.

https://abc7ny.com/3-charged-in-inst...ater-/5412200/
                        I saw that on the news and you are right about Giuliani. I think it said there were 3 arrested but the public perception damage has already been done. The report I saw said one was a known cryp member.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Wouldn't surprise me to see you bein' carted off in the coroner's van!

Comment

Working...
                          X