• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use the code SPENDANDSAVE
    to get an extra $20 off
    It came out to $108 for me taxes included
    I'll pick it up at the store in fifteen minutes

Comment

Late to the partay. I did order two of them though and they arrived today.

Comment

Saw them at Tractor Supply recently for the same price. Almost bought one until I researched some reviews and changed my mind. Let us know how they work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
          Late to the partay. I did order two of them though and they arrived today.
          Well blow me down

I ended up buying a second while I was in the store picking up my first

I actually had ordered one on fleabay last Thursday for $120 and I thought I was getting a deal but the shifty seller cancelled the order

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Saw them at Tractor Supply recently for the same price. Almost bought one until I researched some reviews and changed my mind. Let us know how they work for you.
            I was curious. Let us know how they work out for you guys.

I already own enough cameras that don’t quite work right.

Comment

They are having issues with the towers that they use, good luck fellas my brother in law bought two and they never worked. called technical support and said they were working on it��

Comment

I run the full size evo and have had almost no issues other than updating firmware and the transmitted pics aren’t that great either just FYI I run 2 cameras currently

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  I was curious. Let us know how they work out for you guys.

I already own enough cameras that don’t quite work right.
                  There was a long thread on here about two months ago on here where people were praising this camera.

Comment

For $100 it’s worth a gamble. Even if it doesn’t work flawlessly as a wireless camera I’ll still have a camera that is compatible with an SD card.

What’s the difference in the Nationwide vs Verizon? Is there something I’m missing? It just says compatible with nationwide 4G networks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                        For $100 it’s worth a gamble. Even if it doesn’t work flawlessly as a wireless camera I’ll still have a camera that is compatible with an SD card.

What’s the difference in the Nationwide vs Verizon? Is there something I’m missing? It just says compatible with nationwide 4G networks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile cell towers

Comment

Multiple posts going around about this and the new Moultrie AT&T & Verizon cell cams and I just tried both and returned both. See post in other threads.

Comment

Set one up yesterday, night time pics are no good. Like the flash isn’t working

Comment

Working...
                            X