Mom Passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom Passed

So just wanted to reach out to the Green Screen and say go spend time with MOM & DAD. Everything else can wait. If you know you need to be over there, then get your tail over to see them.
    Mine had two roles, Mom & Dad. Dad was killed in Vietnam in 1963. He was a Rescue Helicopter Pilot. Mom never remarried. She sad no man could even hold a candle to him. She raised three small boys by herself. She is reunited with her husband after 56 long years. Heaven is rejoicing. No more Dementia, no more Alzheimer's, no longer being trapped in a body with a mind wanting to talk but a body not being able to formulate a sentence.

I am not posting to get condolences from you guys. I am posting to tell all of you that may still have parents or a parent to go see them. Do not take their love and commitment to you for granted. Even 50 year old parents. Go hunting with Dad, or go help him mow the yard, go grab some lunch. Go help him WITH HIS HOBBY, spend time doing something THEY LOVE TO DO. If you have parents in the 60's get over there. Time is short, no do overs in life. Take mom some cookies or some some flowers. Get her recipes that you love. Go get the keys and go wash the car or the truck. Give back. Nothing is more important than spending time with them. Ask about their childhood, their life, where the grew up, who their friends were. When they are gone you can't have those talks anymore. Next time you get a hug, let in linger a bit and then get a little more. God Bless guys!

good message. sorry for your loss

Comment

For Dad...…..
      Hand Salute...………….
      Ready.....…….
      Two...……..
      For Mom..………..
      May she rest, in the arms of a loving God...……...

Comment

Prayers Up & so true on your words about seeing them.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.... and a great reminder message you shared!

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Your message is strong and true. I miss my mom bad.

Comment

Godspeed to your mom.

She will be in good company.

Comment

Great message. Condolences sent.

Comment

Sorry for your loss . Condolences sent

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. Very sorry to hear about your mom. Sounds like she was an amazing mom!

Comment

Wise words for all of us. Sorry for your loss sir. She obviously raised you right.

Comment

Good read. Prayers for Peace and Comfort.

Comment

I also miss my mom very much. Hang in there bud. Sorry you have to experience this event in your life. Keep on with your message.

Manwitaplan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Strong words!

Your mother sounds like she was an incredible woman.
                              I know you said you didn't need prayers, but I know first hand, that you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X