Any Hulu users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Hulu users?

Tired of the 160.00 a month on direct Tv when I watch about 4 channels. Has anyone had experience with HULU or others like it? My question is can I get outdoor channel, Sportsman, or SEC network? Just needing some experience and advice. Thanks!

If you want outdoor channel and sportsman then you’ll have to go with sling. I have sling, & Hulu. They should both let you have a 30 day trail for free. I got rid of direct tv and don’t miss it.

Comment

Hulu user here . Those channel are not available via Hulu.

Comment

Longtime hulu user. We dont even have live tv anymore. We have hulu regular with no commercials about $12 and HBO $15. We have netflix also but that is it. Don’t miss live tv at all

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
          If you want outdoor channel and sportsman then you’ll have to go with sling. I have sling, & Hulu. They should both let you have a 30 day trail for free. I got rid of direct tv and don’t miss it.
          Which sling do you have, I have blue and orange and don't have either channel?

OP To be honest by the time i pay for internet, sling, netflix and prime I don't think I'm saving much of anything.

Comment

Looking at getting a streaming service as well. How about youtube TV?

Comment

I have Hulu which is free for life, Sprint had a a promotion, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime has a good amount of hunting shows.

Comment

Was in the same position as you. Direct tv is a rip off. Hulu, Netflix and you tube tv is what we have. So many more shows and series to watch. There are a zillion hunting shows on you tube tv that are better and no commercial and sales pitch.

Comment

We have YouTube TV with local channels, Netflix, Prime, and Hulu. I got Hulu on a .99/mo special last year and I honestly never watch it.

Best thing I did was get some unlocked fire sticks and some good apps.

Comment

We made the switch about a year ago.

Were paying 270$ ish a month internet and cable.

Now have grande high speed internet at $40.
                    Sling with Sec, ACC, Pac 10, ESPN, FS, basically all sports for about $40

Netflix -$15

And hulu not sure that is on wifes account.

So basically way more channels than we had. Can watch every college football and basketball game I want. Even D2 and D3. And saving over 100$ a month. We will never go back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

So sling for sports and youtube for local stations

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                        We have YouTube TV with local channels, Netflix, Prime, and Hulu. I got Hulu on a .99/mo special last year and I honestly never watch it.

Best thing I did was get some unlocked fire sticks and some good apps.
                        Can you elaborate on unlocked fire sticks and good apps

Comment

I have a fire stick on all of our TVs I found someone on Craigslist or FB can't remember which. for $25 each he walked me through the unlocking and downloading the apps. We have an app called Tea TV that has just about every show and movie you can think of on it, including all movies as they are released at the theatres. We were spending $150/mo on satellite internet (switched to DSL because it became available for $119) and $160/mo on Dishnetwork. We cut that in half. Now we have fiber available for $79, about to switch to that

Comment

YouTube TV, Prime and Netflix here. Don’t get any of the hunting channels but regular YouTube app on the tv will give me all the hunting I want. Also MeatEater on Netflix has been great. We’ll see how football season goes. Lots of sports on YouTube TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                              Which sling do you have, I have blue and orange and don't have either channel?

OP To be honest by the time i pay for internet, sling, netflix and prime I don't think I'm saving much of anything.
                              Comes a la carte. It’s the Heartland package.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X