Custom Wallet Maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Wallet Maker?

I'm getting married in November and would like to get my groomsmen some custom wallets with their initials engraved/stamped on them. Nothing too fancy just nice.

Any leather professionals here? 6 wallets or so.
    Attached Files

I’ll be the first to say it and many will follow, but Danny Collins custom leather! Great price too! He’s done a few things for me. He has a Facebook page with tons of pictures. I think he is okbowhunter on tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive got one my brother gave me for christmas over 10 years ago that I carry everyday. Its still in great shape. He got it made at Uptmore Saddlery in Waco.

Comment

Clayton Kinney - CDK Leather

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          I’ll be the first to say it and many will follow, but Danny Collins custom leather! Great price too! He’s done a few things for me. He has a Facebook page with tons of pictures. I think he is okbowhunter on tbh.

Ditto on Danny. High quality work at a fair price!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

X2, I have a bifold just like your pic and I love it. Buffalo Hide

Comment

Sweet. Thanks! Any other leather groomsmans gift ideas?

Comment

Danny collins

Comment

Originally posted by Beerkat View Post
                  I'm getting married in November and would like to get my groomsmen some custom wallets with their initials engraved/stamped on them. Nothing too fancy just nice.

Any leather professionals here? 6 wallets or so.
                  Looks like you got the wallet covered... Wedding in November

Bad planning!!!

Comment

Danny Collins has done several things for me and I was really pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlueEyes View Post
                      Danny Collins has done several things for me and I was really pleased.
                      I have a buffalo wallet I had made a few years ago from him and it’s aweosme

Comment

I do all types of wallets as well. Pretty much anything Leather I do

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                          I do all types of wallets as well. Pretty much anything Leather I do
                          I highly recommend this guy, he does awesome work
                          Last edited by TexanDuke; 03-08-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

I do the front pocket wallets with spring clip down the middle of the inside for cash and single credit card pockets on each outside... I can work up a photo for ya if you'd like to text me, pm incoming

Comment

Store Is Building quality American made leather goods that not only look good but last. Specializing in rifle slings, knife sheaths, holsters, skeet and trap shooting bags, belts, bi fold wallets, money clips, trifold wallets, checkbook wallets, roper wallets, valet trays, exotic and tooled leathers and much more.

Is this the same Danny Collins?

Comment

Working...
                              X