Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugger View Post
    Ocgn. In phase three of vaccine trials but looks very promising. 800% increase in the last week
    Thanks for this tip, bought in this morning.

Comment

Any new thoughts on this MLFB? My thoughts are that Monday folks might grab some after getting hyped from the Brady/Mahones game haha... anyone gambling with it?

Comment

Originally posted by DXT Steve View Post
        Thanks for this tip, bought in this morning.
        Guess I missed that one.....kinda like that AR15.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
          Any new thoughts on this MLFB? My thoughts are that Monday folks might grab some after getting hyped from the Brady/Mahones game haha... anyone gambling with it?
          Did good today, Looking hard at that one.

Comment

OZSC dipping. Thinking about going for a quick flip.

Comment

Heard the reddit guys are getting into ZOM. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing honestly. Good if it drives up the price, but I'm also scared of a GME-type crash

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                OZSC dipping. Thinking about going for a quick flip.

It will come back quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  Did good today, Looking hard at that one.

Well it shot up right after I bought around 0.04... hoping for a good profit next week.

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
                    Heard the reddit guys are getting into ZOM. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing honestly. Good if it drives up the price, but I'm also scared of a GME-type crash
                    Reddit has been pushing ZOM for a while. I think the volume spiked again from people moving away from GME. Will be an interesting ride

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
                      You get out before that happens, some of those guy's had a mission (go down with the ship) Daddy didn't raise no fool, Ship's going down you jump.

Comment

SFOR and WDLF up nicely.

HWKE going going going 0.50+ target

Comment

You get out before that happens, some of those guy's had a mission (go down with the ship) Daddy didn't raise no fool, Ship's going down you jump.
                          Definitely, but where is that? Is there a pretty sunset before the storm hits and it all goes down? I know a few have talked about it having the potential to get to $10

Comment

Well it shot up right after I bought around 0.04... hoping for a good profit next week.
                            Just picked some up, see what happens. Guy's have a good weekend.

Comment

I hear you it's all good

INKW is making a come back for me.

HCMC hope it pays off, I got a bunch of it.

FORW, man sold that to early
                              Same here. I go tin on TSNP at .15. It's been carrying a heavy load of gains for weeks now, need something else to step up!

Comment

It will come back quick.
                                It made it most of the way back. I'll take in and out in an hour for +13% all day. No way was I holding through the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X