Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
    I'm all for it
    I'm with you . The environment is at the bottom of the list for today's sportsman, outdoorsman. Let's wreck it with wild abandon because MERICA and it's our right

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      What kind of grown *** man wants a straw anyway? lol

Comment

meanwhile 4.2 million plastic water bottles enter landfills every day because tap water is no longer suitable at home but is ok at a restaurant.

Comment

I refuse to drink off of the rim of a glass at any restaurant. There’s probably 14 different peoples DNA on it

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
            I refuse to drink off of the rim of a glass at any restaurant. There’s probably 14 different peoples DNA on it
            I am the same way. I am not trusting some minimum wage employee's dish washing skills.

Comment

That's why I order beer, in a bottle. No straw needed either

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                What kind of grown *** man wants a straw anyway? lol
                The kind who has teeth issues where cold beverages make his head scream in pain. Guess that makes me a sissy in some of you fellas opinions it's the same reason I have issues eating ice cream, I can't eat ice like I did when I was younger to cool off on a hot day, etc. But hey, it's all about manliness or lack thereof for you Chuck Norris wannabes

Comment

I drink coffee when eating at IHOP.

Comment

And about 40 peoples DNA on your food.

I can understand the want to help the environment side of it but it is merely earth first political drama and why not champion the cause to be on board the movement.

"Sorry no straws anymore, we care about the earth. Here's your Styrofoam to go box, plastic bag and plastic silverware but no straws sorry."

If you haven't worked in a restaurant or bar it would blow your mind how much waste they produce every day that's non erodible & terrible for the environment.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                      Excuse to save money.
                      Not true paper is 22 to 34 percent more expensive.

Comment

My wife uses a straw so her smoking hot lipstick doesn't smear.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Bigger fish to fry-

Comment

who the heck needs a straw anyway? You got lips and a mouth, use 'em!
                            My wife and sons always want a straw, any restaurant ... drives me crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                              Bigger fish to fry-

Interesting username for this post.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                                And about 40 peoples DNA on your food.

I can understand the want to help the environment side of it but it is merely earth first political drama and why not champion the cause to be on board the movement.

"Sorry no straws anymore, we care about the earth. Here's your Styrofoam to go box, plastic bag and plastic silverware but no straws sorry."

If you haven't worked in a restaurant or bar it would blow your mind how much waste they produce every day that's non erodible & terrible for the environment.
                                very much agree, its ridiculous. And all the plastic bags people use to just put all their other plastic trash into.
                                So much different than when I was growing up.

Comment

Working...
                                X