No announcement yet.

This is why the NO Saints lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God hates saints and is actively involved in deciding the outcomes of football games. Belicheck isn’t actually satan after all.

Comment

God is involved with everything

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
          Good thing for the rams that all those churches in Los Angeles stayed open on game day.

Comment

Feel like there was other in game factors that caused the L

Comment

Lol that was a funny joke. Oh wait....you're serious..? Lolllllllllllll

Comment

Perhaps the reason for low attendance for the 5pm mass is because everyone planned accordingly and went to mass Saturday eve or Sunday morning. It looks as though you're assuming everyone is just planning to skip mass altogether. Poor assumption

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  Indeed, every little detail

Comment

They lost because they kicked field goals instead of scoring touchdowns on their first 2 possessions. Leaving those 8 points out there, and not the blown PI call is what ultimately cost them the win.

Get it while it's there, and not try to find it later is a pretty solid path to victory.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                      They lost because they kicked field goals instead of scoring touchdowns on their first 2 possessions. Leaving those 8 points out there, and not the blown PI call is what ultimately cost them the win.

Get it while it's there, and not try to find it later is a pretty solid path to victory.
                      That’s because God held them to field goals on their first two possessions. Can’t you see that?

Comment

If you think you have God's plans figured out you might want to check yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post

Saints kicked two field goals early and the Rams kicked two field goals late, there were several reasons why the Rams won and the Saints lost, none bigger than the missed 3 penalty play. As far as mass goes, I would imagine most of the folks went to an earlier mass, I know that is what my wife would have done.

Comment

I gotta say, OP nailed it and does not seem to have a ridiculous take at all.

Comment

Maybe there was a bounty on that poor skainks player!

Seems like I remember my coach telling us we should of played better/harder if he heard us whining about one bad call. Seems like it's part of the game now.....plan ahead.

Comment

Too Funny

Comment

Working...
                                X