LBJ Grasslands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ Grasslands

School me on what all I need to be legal to hunt. I live about 20 minutes away and would like to take advantage of hunting during the week.

I cant help ya, but following...I'm not too far away and always wanted to head out there and try it too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Best would be to check out the LBJ threads in the Public Hunting Forum here on TBH. Also go to the USFS office in Decatur and buy the map, and pick up one of the pubs and speak with one of the rangers.

The office is on the east side of 287 just north of HWY 380.

Comment

To legally hunt there you need a valid Texas hunting license. There is an annual LBJ thread in the public hunting section that has lots of info in it.

Comment

There's no deer there

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            Best would be to check out the LBJ threads in the Public Hunting Forum here on TBH. Also go to the USFS office in Decatur and buy the map, and pick up one of the pubs and speak with one of the rangers.

The office is on the east side of 287 just north of HWY 380.
            Whew!!! I need the cliff notes!!lmao thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

No rifles allowed on LBJ grasslands. Just a heads up. A guy posted a picture with a rifle in the LBJ thread and got lambasted, but it turns out he was on CADDO and in the wrong thread .

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                No rifles allowed on LBJ grasslands. Just a heads up. A guy posted a picture with a rifle in the LBJ thread and got lambasted, but it turns out he was on CADDO and in the wrong thread .
                Actually, he lambasted others for telling him no rifles on LBJ. He did start a Caddo hunting thread though.

Comment

Working...
                X