Music on a Cell Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music on a Cell Phone

OK, so this might be a dumb question, but I would like to listen to music from my cell phone. However, being "chronologically gifted" there are some limitations.
    1. I have a limited data plan , so I do not want to stream.
    2. I have a bunch of "old music" on CD's. Can these be converted to maybe MP3 format and stored on my phone?
    3. What apps would you recommend? either to convert CD or purchase new music and store to phone.
    4. My phone is a Samsung S9+.
    5. Other options?

How to get your music from CD to a format where you can play it on your Android tablet or smartphone.

Try this

Comment

You should be able to burn your cds onto a flash drive then upload them onto your phone. Then open these files in an app to play them.... Not sure what app does that but there's gotta be one out there somewhere!!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Comment

Spotify, Google music, Amazon music. Should be easy to burn you cds Andy move to your phone also.

Comment

The more pressing issue here is if you seriously really have a cell phone. Lol. No they can't play music.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cricket unlimited everything plan at $25/mo + Spotify Premium at $10-15/mo depending on your plan will be the easiest way to get what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              Thanks. This got me started. Unfortunately , Google Music is no longer available. But I found another app in the play store that worked.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                You should be able to burn your cds onto a flash drive then upload them onto your phone. Then open these files in an app to play them.... Not sure what app does that but there's gotta be one out there somewhere!!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
                Thanks , I was able to simply burn the files to the library, then sync to my phone. I found an app on the google play store called Music Play 2021. This is what I was looking for.

Comment

Anymore I never seem to be anywhere without Wifi, $200/yep unlimited in my F250. I pretty much stream Pandora all of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
                    Thanks. This got me started. Unfortunately , Google Music is no longer available. But I found another app in the play store that worked.
                    You're welcome

Comment

Spotify.

Comment

Man, I'm sure behind times. I still use a thing called a "radio" for music.

Comment

are there truly still limited plans out there??
                          Cricket is the Best service for the money, with Unlimited
                          great reception, and overall better, I had Sprint, as well well AT&T, way back in the limited days , good Luck OP on your quest

Comment

Use Spotify, then while you are connected to wifi download the albums that you want to listen to. Im sure you can convert all of your old Cds to MP3s but why would you want to spend all that time?

Comment

You can make a playlist on Spotify and download it to your phone so that it doesn't need internet connection to listen too.

Comment

Working...
                              X