2019 mule profxt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 mule profxt

Had my first blowout on my mule this weekend at the lease. Took the rear tire to tire shop to get fixed and hole was to big. So had to call kawasaki dealership in marblefalls and luckily they hada tire. But 245 dollars later I need to find some ideas of spares. Where do yall carry them and any recomendations on tires to get some new tires that don't cost 245 dollors. More expensive than my f250 truck tires

*** over

Comment

Start looking for a set of takeoff at dealers. Normally you can get a set of 4 wheels and tires for $400-450. If they will let you, get 4 fronts. They are 9" and can go front or rear.

Comment

I sold a set of 4 tires and wheels on here for $200. Get you a set of takeoffs and you’ll be set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          I sold a set of 4 tires and wheels on here for $200. Get you a set of takeoffs and you’ll be set

This right here

Comment

Do you have stock tires on your Pro?

Comment

Yes all stock

Comment

The only thing you should ever go to the dealership for is to buy the buggy. You can buy everything else on the interweb.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                  The only thing you should ever go to the dealership for is to buy the buggy. You can buy everything else on the interweb.

Agreed! Save yourself a ton of money.

Comment

Working...
                  X