Bowshop Recommendations Hill Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got moved to the hill country, looking to see what shops yall recommend for the kerrville, fredericksburg, boerne area.

Wanting to upgrade my bass pro brand diamond to a matthews. looking for lightweight, quiet, smooth draw, dont need a 80 lb drawback- I shoot 20-30 yards on 50 acre property.

Thanks

Leading Edge in Boerne
    If you make it to San Antonio, go to Mesquite Archery.

Comment

I went in a few times to Los Cazadores in Stonewall and they look like a good shop.

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
        I went in a few times to Los Cazadores in Stonewall and they look like a good shop.
        i hear that is reputable shop out here!

Comment

Go see Fred at the bow shop in San Antonio. Great service and pricing!!!!

Comment

I just bought my Mathews from the guys at Mesquite Archery. I really enjoyed the experience.

Leading Edge took care of us when my wife’s cross bow broke mid hunt. They are always busy when I have been in there.
            Last edited by Heath; 04-14-2021, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Bow Pros in Stonewall or Leading Edge in Boerne, however I have recently had negative experiences at both. But generally they are the best. Do NOT go to Viking

Comment

Another vote for Fred at The Bow Shop in north San Antonio. Great guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome thanks guys!

Comment

I’d recommend hoffy’s archery in Lampasas they are extremely knowledgeable and great people!

Comment

Leading Edge is great. Just recently purchased two Hoyts. Very popular on Friday/Saturday. Recommendation would be right when they open.

Comment

Originally posted by Codyrgrs View Post
                        i hear that is reputable shop out here!
                        Just got a new Hoyt from them because my order at another shop was gonna take 4 months. They are the guys from Bow Pros, who used to have own shop up the road.

Comment

Originally posted by STXbooner View Post
                          I’d recommend hoffy’s archery in Lampasas they are extremely knowledgeable and great people!
                          Never been but my friend who lives there says the exact same thing.

Comment

Working...
                          X