Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Season One of The Chosen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season One of The Chosen

Season One of The Chosen is airing this week on The Chosen App.

Not sure if it has already been discussed on here already, but it is a series being made about Jesus and the disciples.

They are about to start airing Season two so this week they are showing all of Season One.

It can be streamed on the app and then simulcast to your TV.

The first episode just finished.

Have you watched it all yet? Did they stick to the Bible when they made it?

Comment

I have watched it a couple of times and feel it does a great job of showing Jesus's interaction with people while here on the earth. How he met people where they were, and called them to follow him. There is dialogue that is not in the Bible, as it is set up like a movie, and the Bible stories, give us little background in many of the stories, but I feel it reflects the spirit of the stories and the relationship that Jesus desires with people.

Comment

It’s an addicting show. Very well made. Can’t wait for season two on Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by stickfigure View Post
          I have watched it a couple of times and feel it does a great job of showing Jesus's interaction with people while here on the earth. How he met people where they were, and called them to follow him. There is dialogue that is not in the Bible, as it is set up like a movie, and the Bible stories, give us little background in many of the stories, but I feel it reflects the spirit of the stories and the relationship that Jesus desires with people.
          yeah i think they did a good job of sticking as close to the Bible while still telling a story in a different medium. i really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickfigure View Post
            Cool, got the app, can’t wait to get started.

Comment

Working...
            X