Hunting a buddies stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
    I just one upped this. I have a spot on one place. My brother has multiple on the property next door. I got super excited seeing a decent buck the last few days on my camera. Well apparently my brother brought some buddy from work down this evening and sit him at my feeder on my property where he shot that buck this evening.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That’s worth a good *** chewin’ or whoopin’

Comment

Yea, they gonna be off limits from now until we shot something.

Comment

I guess I’m different than some folks, and happily so. I wouldn’t sit in someone else’s stand unless they insisted multiple times. And I sure as heck ain’t gonna empty my gun at someone else’s stand. Respect goes a long ways, and he is plain disrespecting you by pulling that stunt

And to the poster whose brother pulled the idiotic stunt today...there would be one more sure fire come to Jesus meeting as soon as I saw my brother. Complete and utter lunacy in my opinion. You want to bring someone out to hunt, you dang well better set them up in your own spot

Comment

Every now and then it’s ok to ask, but he sounds like he’s overstepping the boundaries.

One of the guys on my lease has already taken 2 deer and is finished for the year so he said I could hunt his spots.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
            I just one upped this. I have a spot on one place. My brother has multiple on the property next door. I got super excited seeing a decent buck the last few days on my camera. Well apparently my brother brought some buddy from work down this evening and sit him at my feeder on my property where he shot that buck this evening.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There would be some furniture moving the next time I saw my brother. That’s blatant disrespect and disregard for your hard work and time setting that spot up. If he’s got multiple spots his guest should only be with him or in one of his spots.

Comment

I'm finding out being the nice guy just gets you taken advantage of. I'm sure ill be the bad guy after the season.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                There would be some furniture moving the next time I saw my brother. That’s blatant disrespect and disregard for your hard work and time setting that spot up. If he’s got multiple spots his guest should only be with him or in one of his spots.

Agreed... unless given permission and only then, would we be shooting what we were given permission to shoot like does. I’d respect any requests after it was granted. And it is reciprocated by my fellow members when I grant permission to them in my blinds. A little respect goes a LONG way in the sharing game.

Last edited by Smart; 11-30-2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BCHUNTER View Post
                  I'm finding out being the nice guy just gets you taken advantage of. I'm sure ill be the bad guy after the season.
                  Yes it does. I've been called a Richard and an A-hole for standing my ground on things. Also says a lot about respect, or lack of, to think one is entitled.

Comment

Originally posted by BCHUNTER View Post
                    Yes it does. There is a difference in being nice and being a doormat. I've been called a Richard and an A-hole for standing my ground on things. Also says a lot about respect, or lack of, to think one is entitled.

Comment

You said he’s got 4 spots?? Tell him to go set up his own spots for long distance shooting and go hunt them.

Comment

Send him the link for this thread. He feel like an A-Hole and idiot and prolly get the hint. Unless he’s a total buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          That’s worth a good *** chewin’ or whoopin’
                          I Concur

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                            Agreed. He sounds like a goober
                            This! Another one of those so called sniper wannabe's!

Comment

Jeremy, no good deed goes unpunished. I’d tell him he can’t hunt your stands at least until y’all have killed your deer.

Comment

Go hunt his stand....Im sure he wouldn't mind

Comment

Working...
                                X