No announcement yet.

Houston officers shot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This crap won't stop till we start stacking these POS's like cordwood letting them know we mean business.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      Slowly but surely Chicago is starting to look like a retirement community compared to H-Town.
      Houston is leading the nation in homicides this year.

Comment

Shoot all of them and let the Lord short them out.
        Let's let more criminals walk.

Comment

We need dead or alive bounty posters like back in the 1800’s.

Comment

Looks like he car jacked the white Mercedes after he got away from the charger.

Our agency dealt with him last year in a double murder at Grand parkway and 45.

He wasn't charged but he should have been

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
              I hate the thought of police getting shot.

I also hate the idea of them going on strike, sick leave, or something and not going back to work until politicians, judges, DA's are fired, run off, or at least have changed their tunes, but that exactly what I'd suggest.

I also hate the idea of police having carte blanche power also, but I much prefer law and order.
              This…

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                This crap won't stop till we start stacking these POS's like cordwood letting them know we mean business.
                Yep

Unfortunately society is brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                  Suspect had a Glock with an auto sear and a 33rd mag. Same setup as the **** that killed another HPD officer a few months back

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  Close. I don't think 33 fills half of it...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Bobby, is he dead yet ?

Comment

I am going to guess the ATF is there, to get their hands on that gun. Say the gun used is a Glock that has been made full auto. Sure does not look like a Glock the guy is holding while running down the street. Unless it is a very long slide gun, with a lightened slide. Looks like it is white or silver colored. Be interesting to see what he was running down the street holding.

That officer that was near the chain link fence, should have had the guy. The other two had opportunity also, but the one near the fence had a lot of time for a few easy shots. Not sure what that officer picked up off of the ground, as he started to chase the guy. Kind of looked like a mag, I would hope it was not his, if so how did it wind up out in front of him. I watched him from two different angles, really looked like he picked up a standard length handgun mag.
                      Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 01-27-2022, 07:12 PM.

Comment

There was nothing easy about any few easy shots or lots of time for any of the officers...good grief.

Comment

Just saw the initial crash and start of the gun battle. Have serious concerns about the officer that was driving hauling butt when the gun battle started, leaving his partner on his own. Never seemed to draw his weapon as he was headed south from the gunfight.
                          I really hate to second guess an officer but dang

Comment

This is why I pack everywhere I go in houston. I live here. Thankfully it isnt as bad in the area I live but I am around town a lot for work. Looks like I may have to start carrying the long rifle as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Hey Bobby, is he dead yet ?
                              Still barricaded per HPD Chief Finner. I'm out of the loop (HCSO).

Comment

I get asked all the time why my SBR rides everywhere with me. You just never know when stupid **** will happen.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X