No announcement yet.

Bownanza is set - April 2, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, just click on "FORUMS" and it will show up there.

Comment

Well there be moonpies?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        Well there be moonpies?
        There has definity been mooning in the past. Pretty close!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          There has definity been mooning in the past. Pretty close!
          Full moon and a midget

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
            Full moon and a midget
            Kapow!

Comment

Y'all be careful now... What happens at Bownanza, especially at the hotel stays at Bownanza...

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                I am seriously considering making it this year since I am not working for the first time since I joined 14 years ago.
                Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                I floated the idea past my wife and she seem to be OK with it.
                So, is that a YES?

Come on and commit. I would like to meet you and shake your hand for all of your contributions to TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  So, is that a YES?

Come on and commit. I would like to meet you and shake your hand for all of your contributions to TBH.

I’ll come as long as you promise to hold me like you did back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    I’ll come as long as you promise to hold me like you did back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Whatever floats your boat!

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                      Bill,

Bring your GS Mini. I'm bringing two, a Koa and Rosewood. I got them because of your posts. We can play CGD behind LeonHogBoy and have a great time!

It’s still a go/ no-go here in Montana. Issue is it’s almost a week of driving roundtrip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Think I have the wife talked into going this year. I have never been, in the pass it’s always been on a weekend that I was scheduled to work. What’s everyone opinion for someone that’s never been to one. Join a team or just show up to see what it’s all about? I fit in like a round peg in a square hole around people I have never meet or don’t know. Wife tells me all the time I need to be more of a people person. Now her on the other hand. When it’s all over with not only will she know you, she’ll know your hole family. More than likely she probably will know some of y’al when we show up. I can’t take her anywhere she doesn’t run into someone she know.

Comment

Originally posted by DCT View Post
                          Think I have the wife talked into going this year. I have never been, in the pass it’s always been on a weekend that I was scheduled to work. What’s everyone opinion for someone that’s never been to one. Join a team or just show up to see what it’s all about? I fit in like a round peg in a square hole around people I have never meet or don’t know. Wife tells me all the time I need to be more of a people person. Now her on the other hand. When it’s all over with not only will she know you, she’ll know your hole family. More than likely she probably will know some of y’al when we show up. I can’t take her anywhere she doesn’t run into someone she know.
                          Join a team, any team and that will be your starting point. This will also be where you can set up your chairs, cooler, etc. If they have tee shirts get one for both of you. Then don't guard it once you have helped out, get out and mingle with the other teams. Then come over to the GOF sacred grounds. You will be welcomed and hear some great conversations with lots of GOF wisdom. Try and eat a small amount from every team cause by the end of day you will be stuffed, just in time for the ribs. Amazing how your appetite will come back.
                          At the end of day settle in to the meeting room or outdoors where everyone gathers.

Enjoy a great time

Comment

Originally posted by DCT View Post
                            Some people just freestyle it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hogboy Revue Bownanza 2020.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	185.9 KB
ID:	24674856

Comment

I'm in and got a room for Fri and Sat night

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                                I'm in and got a room for Fri and Sat night

You bringing the yellow vette?