Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoooot I missed the retumbo!!

Comment

I have an unopened 8lb jug of H4350 if anyone wants to trade for the same in H1000?

Also have 500 Berger Hybrid 7mm 180gr bullets in the bulk box - same lot. I'd trade them for similar amounts of 215gr Berger Hybrids - 30 caliber.

***NOT interested in selling either, if I can't trade I'll just hang onto them.

Comment

Any interest in Trading Federal Gold Metal Match Small Rifle Primers for Fed Gold Metal Match Large Rifle Primers?

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
          Brownells and Natchez has been dropping powder all day long, the H1000 lasted about 10 minutes and I missed the only thing I need, 4350.

It’s still pretty insane for the stuff that has been out of stock for a while. Mile high shooting had 30 caliber 215 grain hybrids in stock for all of five minutes earlier today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Powders for trade

HP-38 1-Unopened 1-97% Full
            H335 - 85% Full
            H4895 - Unopened

Looking for 45-70 reloading stuff

Dies
            Bullets
            Brass
            Powder

This will be my first time with a 45-70 so I currently have no preferences on any of it yet.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              It’s still pretty insane for the stuff that has been out of stock for a while. Mile high shooting had 30 caliber 215 grain hybrids in stock for all of five minutes earlier today.

Yea it took me almost a year to find new 8 pounders of H1000’s and I got 3 in less than 2 days and turned one down letting someone else have it. 1000 is the Unicorn powder as of now. Retumbo and the other popular stuff is showing up pretty often but I think most of the 1000 is going to the match shooters as soon as it shows up in everyone’s inventory. I can give pretty good insight as where to find certain powders if anyone’s looking for anything in particular and wants to pm me. I’ll share my info but I’m not shotgunning it for the world

Comment

Federals SRP’s

Comment

I’m needing some large mag rifle primers around San Antonio
                  I have lots of
                  Std small rifle primers
                  Std small pistol primers
                  Large pistol primers
                  Mag large pistol primers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IMR 4350

PV has most primers at the moment as well,

Comment

I'm getting the Powder Valley website error. It may have just crashed or overloaded.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        I'm getting the Powder Valley website error. It may have just crashed or overloaded.

PV’s website crashed.

Comment

Not surprised, they had more primers listed at one time since 2019 in the pre Covid days. They were loaded but it’s obviously crashed their site, Hodgdons site did the same thing early this morning when they listed a bunch of powders.

Comment

I've been seeing a few other sites releasing supplies as well. Hope everyone gets their fill. Then maybe we can start seeing some normality, or at least some stability.

Comment

I don’t have anything really to trade but I’m looking for H4831 if anyone sees or has any available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                I've been seeing a few other sites releasing supplies as well. Hope everyone gets their fill. Then maybe we can start seeing some normality, or at least some stability.

We will as soon as folks stop hoarding components like toilet paper last year. The best way to have a shortage is to produce one…..

[emoji1662]

Comment

Working...
                                X