• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very true…it is just so frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Where do you draw the line? Same guys could rob your house next week.
      They come in my house, while I’m home, they get shot “legally”. The Castle Doctrine allows me to use lethal methods of protection, but it doesn’t allow hiding out in your travel trailer (premeditated) waiting for them to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
        Very true…it is just so frustrating!
        I hate a thief, I’m with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post
          I dont know, maybe try to steal one.
          I’m an Aggie, we don’t lie, cheat, steal or tolerate anyone who does.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            They come in my house, while I’m home, they get shot “legally”. The Castle Doctrine allows me to use lethal methods of protection, but it doesn’t allow hiding out in your travel trailer (premeditated) waiting for them to show up.
            You meant to say “ while staying in your camper social distancing from other members of your family that are sick!”

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              You meant to say “ while staying in your camper social distancing from other members of your family that are sick!”
              Hmmmmm…..using their rules to your advantage.

Comment

Buy a tracking device from Lonestar tracker and you would know exactly where it was.
                I have one in my boat, If I so much as get in the boat while it is on the trailer I get an alert

Comment

Next time pull your plug on your brakes that hooks to your truck

Check to see if it’s been pulled on any toll roads

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Or hit it really hard with a hammer.

I’m thinking a modified dummy plug on the trailer cord that trips every possible breaker in the truck as soon as they plug it in and make the gas tank explode. Some electrical guy get on that![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    FIFY Dale!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

Deadly force can be used to stop the commission of a felony at night or to stop theft of property if there is no other reasonable expectation of recovery.

Comment

I think I’m going to go with this is when it come in early March.

Oyster3 4G/5G LTE Cat M1 Waterproof GPS tracker with no monthly fees. Be alerted if your asset ever moves so you can track and recover it quickly. 10 year battery life and same day shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post

https://www.lonestartracking.com/tra...ice-5g-cat-m1/
                          Great looking unit. I didn't see the monthly fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post

https://www.lonestartracking.com/tra...ice-5g-cat-m1/
                            I have that in my flounder boat it tracks it everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                              I have that in my flounder boat it tracks it everywhere
                              Your post above is what prompted me to look into that GPS. Its reviews are far better than Spot Trace or others I’ve considered. Now they just need to get some in stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X