Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incident at Academy

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
    Read what I wrote again. I didn't just blame lawyers but to deny they are a big part of the problem just because you are one is part of the problem. I am in oil and gas. I don't get sensitive when people say that fossil fuels pollute the planet. They do. If someone said some oil companies have put profit ahead of safety and that's why we've had blowouts and oil spills I would say, "you're correct". I am pretty clear eyed about the world I am living in.

Yes, I agree. I don’t associate you with the pumper that drives around poaching deer or the landman altering the contract after it’s signed which are both issues I’ve helped my clients with just like most lawyers shouldn’t be blamed for ridiculous corporate policies. Yes, lawyers are a major problem and contributor to the issue in this thread, I haven’t said otherwise. I admit I got a little reda** based on the comments of a couple of posters about lawyers in general and that’s why I’m bowing out before completely derailing the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
      I think I’m going write Academy a letter, anyone know who’s in charge?
      Lawyers and politicians. Its plainly stated in this thread.....

Comment

Im boycotting Academy.

This type of internal policy and procedure is very demoralizing to good workers who are trying to do right by the company and society on the whole. Corporate institution and acceptance of immoral values and acceptance of employees being punished for being abused is not acceptable to my values or pocket book.

Comment

There’s a commonality in all these type videos. Dern shame.

Comment

I hope she was at least stealing some shirts that fit. That 18T wasn't doing her any favors, looked like a bratwurst in a hot dog casing.

Comment

Academy will hire her back, with a public apology and a self defense gift basket. It's how things work in today's world.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Well, that didn't last long!

Still trying to win friends and influence people, I see. You really have some deep seated anger issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                  Im boycotting Academy.

This type of internal policy and procedure is very demoralizing to good workers who are trying to do right by the company and society on the whole. Corporate institution and acceptance of immoral values and acceptance of employees being punished for being abused is not acceptable to my values or pocket book.

Hopefully you’ll let them know why you are no longer a customer. Might want to research the policies of other stores you patronize also though as I’m sure most retailers and grocers implement similar rules, may have to switch to online e-commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                    Wow. I guess I could take this personally since you obviously meant it that way but I’ve seen way too many of your posts to care what a lowlife sycophant like you thinks of my honorable profession. You obviously did something stupid and got nailed to the wall by an attorney. Seriously what happened?

You also never answered my question, aren’t you running for public office?

No, I never got "nailed" to a wall by a pencil necked lawyer in a lawsuit or anything like that. I just have a healthy dislike and distrust of any and all stinkin lawyers because they have no morals. If you want to include yourself in that self assessment, then, by all means, go ahead.
                    Keep your head buried in the sand, man, cause most people don't trust a lawyer and don't agree with you that You are in a honorable profession. Lol, that is too funny.

Comment

Oh, yeah, do you even know what a sycophant is and that you used it completely wrong? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                        No, I never got "nailed" to a wall by a pencil necked lawyer in a lawsuit or anything like that. I just have a healthy dislike and distrust of any and all stinkin lawyers because they have no morals. If you want to include yourself in that self assessment, then, by all means, go ahead.
                        Keep your head buried in the sand, man, cause most people don't trust a lawyer and don't agree with you that You are in a honorable profession. Lol, that is too funny.

My father was an attorney for 32 years before becoming a judge. He was a pillar in our community and did more than most ever thought of doing. Sat in many boards and was a school board member for over 20 years volunteering thousands of hours. Volunteered and donated at brain injury camps until he passed. You will never be half the man he was.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                          Lawyers and politicians. Its plainly stated in this thread.....
                          Only to those of you with time to read it all, could you save me the trouble and just tell me who to write the letter to.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                            Plenty of honest decent folks out there that are lawyers, you might need to get out more, expand your circle of friends.

Comment

You can always see where butt hurt happened...same way defund the poo-poo paints with the same broad brush. All ya gotta do is pick the profession that left the scar.

pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                                There’s a commonality in all these type videos. Dern shame.
                                Edited so I don't get infracted again

Comment

Working...
                                X