TBH Thanks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Thanks!!

Whether you need plumbing, electrical, life advise, auto repairs, Chevy VS the rest of them, concrete, divorce lawyer, retirement planning, oh and occasional archery help. TBH has it all.

I am thankful for the active participants who make me laugh, pray, teach me something new on here everyday.

I hope each of you have a great day with family.

I appreciate those who are patrolling the streets, paramedics, fireman, military, nurses, doctors, all those who protect and save lives daily.

Thank you TBH for being a platform many of us form lasting friendships.

Amen! Well said.

Comment

Well said....Lotta good folks around here that are willing to answer questions (and a lot of the same questions over and over) and help folks out!

Comment

I would totally agree with this thanks Big L I do have one question? Do I really need to change my times on my feeders

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          Whether you need plumbing, electrical, life advise, auto repairs, Chevy VS the rest of them, concrete, divorce lawyer, retirement planning, oh and occasional archery help. TBH has it all.

I am thankful for the active participants who make me laugh, pray, teach me something new on here everyday.

I appreciate those who are patrolling the streets, paramedics, fireman, military, nurses, doctors, all those who protect and save lives daily.

Very astute post !

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            I would totally agree with this thanks Big L I do have one question? Do I really need to change my times on my feeders

You still have not changed them? Coons probably get all the corn before the deer know it has thrown

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post

Well said! Thank you TBH! Hope y’all have a great day with family!

Comment

Enjoy the day ladies and gentlemen

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well said!

Happy Thanksgiving TBH.

Comment

Great message.

Comment

Lotta good folks around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Wish you were closer....

72mpg in my TieYota....

My yeti makes ice....

What is there to do I'm Fredericksburg???

Wife said I can't or I would...

This is my short list of favorites.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                            Lotta good folks around here.
                            Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Well said....Lotta good folks around here that are willing to answer questions (and a lot of the same questions over and over) and help folks out!
                              My daughter pulled your jerky recipe out. She said this is a Smart recipe. Why did you name it that?? I laughed for a good bit. I said, well sit down. Let me tell you about Smart.

Comment

Working...
                              X