Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atascosa 2019!!!

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
    Found a dead cow someone arrowed yesterday. That's unfortunate, she would have been mighty tasty

What unit was this? I saw one come past me that was hurt and ran into the hunter later. I was in 8 btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes it's in 8. I think it's the one that was shot by the guy pulling the trailer. He was upset that they wouldn't let him call a tracking service lastnight.

Comment

Nice penetration

Comment

Yes it's in 8. I think it's the one that was shot by the guy pulling the trailer. He was upset that they wouldn't let him call a tracking service lastnight.
          They have never allowed tracking services. If you cannot find it then you are out of luck.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Board pic?

Comment

Originally posted by m10 View Post
              Board pic?

Ignore me at the bottom. I goofed and shot a button buck I thought was a small doe. But that was as of 8pm.

Actually you guys can give me crap about it. I honestly thought the body was bigger when I shot.

Comment

Originally posted by caalexander4 View Post

Ignore me at the bottom. I goofed and shot a button buck I thought was a small doe. But that was as of 8pm.

Actually you guys can give me crap about it. I honestly thought the body was bigger when I shot.

Age and score on your “buck”? [emoji23]

Comment

It should be tender!

Comment

thats 2 bad.. what a waste!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                      Age and score on your “buck”? [emoji23]

Something something legal [emoji23]. Im happy I took one but feel bad it was a young button buck. Im probably gonna have a fun call tomorrow when a game warden sees no points but that it was a male haha.

Comment

Alright ladies and gentlemen!!! I gave y’all a head start but I’m here now and its on!

P.S. If any of y’all have to leave and won’t be hunting and want to donate your honey hole hot spot go ahead and hit up my dm’s!

Comment

Originally posted by CoswayTyler View Post
                          Alright ladies and gentlemen!!! I gave y’all a head start but I’m here now and its on!

P.S. If any of y’all have to leave and won’t be hunting and want to donate your honey hole hot spot go ahead and hit up my dm’s!
                          Good luck brotha! Hammer down!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Something something legal [emoji23]. Im happy I took one but feel bad it was a young button buck. Im probably gonna have a fun call tomorrow when a game warden sees no points but that it was a male haha.

Is there a rule against shooting nubbins?

Comment

Had a cow at 30 yards but didn’t have a shot. Now I have a bull at 120ish, working his was to me

Comment

The game warden will answer that by explaining it or giving you a ticket for using the wrong tag. Hahaha....

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X