No announcement yet.

Frustrating opening morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a skunk spray underneath my blind yesterday evening. It stank.

Comment

Goats eat good too

Comment

The permanent solution to your problem is simple. CLUE: Firing your gun in the ground and posting on the internet about it isn't going to fix your problem. Just saying.

Comment

At what I mean by "permanent solution" is go knock on every neighbor in the surrounding areas door and kindly ask them if they would keep their dog on there property. In the meantime, as you finish your conversation with each individual, they will tell you to pound sand (in there head) - thus wasting yours and their time. Just to clarify what I meant Happy Hunting

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
            The permanent solution to your problem is simple. CLUE: Firing your gun in the ground and posting on the internet about it isn't going to fix your problem. Just saying.
            This point was made about 20 times already. I GET IT. Wont make the same mistake twice!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Always amazes me how many "outdoorsmen" are cry babies about this and then advocate a felony as a solution

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                I feel your pain. 6 weeks ago my neighbors 8 pet sheep broke through our fence onto our place and I politely asked them to remove them and I would help pay for fence repairs. After a week of sitting on his hands I finally made another trip out and repaired the hole myself (on my own some) b/c I was tired of his sheep running the deer off the feeders. Fast forward to last night...I pull my trail camera cards and am going through pics and sure enough...they tore another hole in another section of fence and have been at the feeder every morning and evening for 4 weeks. This was my opening morning view. I'm livid.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
                I don't see livestock tags... looks like feral sheep to me.

Comment

People pay Thompson Temple good money for a view like that!

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                    Always amazes me how many "outdoorsmen" are cry babies about this and then advocate a felony as a solution
                    Amazing to me how many pet owners dont take responsibility for their animals and that everyone is supposed to accept their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                      Amazing to me how many pet owners dont take responsibility for their animals and that everyone is supposed to accept their actions.
                      I never said it was acceptable. Lots of ways to deal with this that are not a Felony. That just seems to be the common answer.
                      The irony of the SSS crowd is how much they talk about it......

Comment

If a friendly conversation with the neighbor doesn’t work, a few hot wires on the fence line might help.

I also like the slingshot idea. You would be surprised how a few stones to the head will make a dog avoid a property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the perfect opportunity for a little target practice with your bow.

Comment

I'm in the slingshot group. Buy a quality slingshot and some 1/2" ball bearings (can be had cheap on Amazon) and spend some time practicing. I carry one to the stand every sit, and use it often. Dogs, cows, goats, squirrels, rabbits.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X